Which utilization and service level lead to the maximum EVA?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lutz, Stefan & Loedding, Hermann & Wiendahl, Hans-Peter, 2003. "Logistics-oriented inventory analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 217-231, August.
- Coelli, Tim & Grifell-Tatje, Emili & Perelman, Sergio, 2002.
"Capacity utilisation and profitability: A decomposition of short-run profit efficiency,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 261-278, October.
- COELLI, Tim & GRIFELL-TATJE, Emili & PERELMAN, Sergio, 2001. "Capacity utilisation and profitability: a decomposition of short run profit efficiency," CORE Discussion Papers 2001052, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Coelli, Tim & Grifell-Tatje, Emili & Perelman, Sergio, 2002. "Capacity Utilization and Profitability: A Decomposition of Short Run Profit Efficiency," Efficiency Series Papers 2002/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Jodlbauer, H., 2008. "Customer driven production planning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 793-801, February.
- Souza, Gilvan C. & Wagner, Harvey M. & Whybark, D. Clay, 2001. "Evaluating focused factory benefits with queuing theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(3), pages 597-610, February.
- Lode Li & Yew Sing Lee, 1994. "Pricing and Delivery-Time Performance in a Competitive Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(5), pages 633-646, May.
- C. H. Jones, 1973. "An Economic Evaluation of Job Shop Dispatching Rules," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 293-307, November.
- Ebru K. Bish & Ana Muriel & Stephan Biller, 2005. "Managing Flexible Capacity in a Make-to-Order Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(2), pages 167-180, February.
- Van Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke & Vandaele, Nico & Rajaram, Kumar & Karmarkar, Uday S., 2007. "Buffer sizing in multi-product multi-reactor batch processes: Impact of allocation and campaign sizing policies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 424-443, June.
- Dimitris Paraskevopoulos & Elias Karakitsos & Berc Rustem, 1991. "Robust Capacity Planning Under Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(7), pages 787-800, July.
- Jodlbauer, Herbert & Altendorfer, Klaus, 2010. "Trade-off between capacity invested and inventory needed," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(1), pages 118-133, May.
- Schnetzler, Matthias J. & Sennheiser, Andreas & Schonsleben, Paul, 2007. "A decomposition-based approach for the development of a supply chain strategy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 21-42, January.
- Miles, James A. & Ezzell, John R., 1980. "The Weighted Average Cost of Capital, Perfect Capital Markets, and Project Life: A Clarification," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 719-730, September.
- Teck H. Ho & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 2004. "Setting Customer Expectation in Service Delivery: An Integrated Marketing-Operations Perspective," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(4), pages 479-488, April.
- Zapfel, Gunther, 1998. "Customer-order-driven production: An economical concept for responding to demand uncertainty?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 699-709, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:194:y:2017:i:c:p:13-24 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMake-to-order Economic value added Utilization Service level Production lead time;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:130:y:2011:i:1:p:16-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.