Estimation Risk and Incentive Contracts for Portfolio Managers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Golec, Joseph H., 1996. "The effects of mutual fund managers' characteristics on their portfolio performance, risk and fees," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 133-147.
- Palomino, Frederic & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim, 2011.
"Overconfidence and delegated portfolio management,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 159-177, April.
- Palomino, F.A. & Sadrieh, A., 2003. "Overconfidence and Delegated Portfolio Management," Other publications TiSEM 2b77ad1e-8a6d-420a-b6b3-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Palomino, Frédéric & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim, 2004. "Overconfidence and Delegated Portfolio Management," CEPR Discussion Papers 4231, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Palomino, F.A. & Sadrieh, A., 2003. "Overconfidence and Delegated Portfolio Management," Discussion Paper 2003-54, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Najand, Mohammad & Prather, Larry J., 1999. "The risk level discriminatory power of mutual fund investment objectives: Additional evidence," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 307-328, August.
- Palomino, Frederic & Prat, Andrea, 2003.
"Risk Taking and Optimal Contracts for Money Managers,"
RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(1), pages 113-137, Spring.
- Palomino, F.A. & Prat, A., 1998. "Risk Taking and Optimal Contracts for Money Managers," Discussion Paper 1998-108, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Palomino, Frédéric & Prat, Andrea, 1999. "Risk Taking and Optimal Contracts for Money Managers," CEPR Discussion Papers 2066, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Danilo Drago & Valter Lazzari & Marco Navone, 2010. "Mutual Fund Incentive Fees: Determinants and Effects," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 39(1), pages 365-392, March.
- T. S. Raghu & P. K. Sen & H. R. Rao, 2003. "Relative Performance of Incentive Mechanisms: Computational Modeling and Simulation of Delegated Investment Decisions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(2), pages 160-178, February.
- Wang, Jian & Sheng, Jiliang & Yang, Jun, 2013. "Optimism bias and incentive contracts in portfolio delegation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 493-499.
- Juan-Pedro Gómez & Tridib Sharma, 2006.
"Portfolio delegation under short-selling constraints,"
Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(1), pages 173-196, May.
- Juan-Pedro Gómez & Tridib Sharma, 2003. "Portfolio delegation under short-selling constraints," Economics Working Papers 695, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Eichberger, Jurgen & Grant, Simon & King, Stephen P., 1999. "On relative performance contracts and fund manager's incentives," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 135-161, January.
- Ching-Chang Wang & Jerry Yu, 2018. "The holdings markup behavior of mutual funds: evidence from an emerging market," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 393-414, February.
- Golec, Joseph & Starks, Laura, 2004. "Performance fee contract change and mutual fund risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 93-118, July.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk; portfolios; incentives; estimation risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:34:y:1988:i:9:p:1067-1079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.