Derivation of a Linear Decision Rule for Production and Employment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2020.
"How macroeconomists lost control of stabilization policy: towards dark ages,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(6), pages 938-982, November.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2020. "How macroeconomists lost control of stabilization policy: towards dark ages," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-03029894, HAL.
- Jean-Bernard, Chatelain & Kirsten, Ralf, 2020. "How Macroeconomists Lost Control of Stabilization Policy: Towards Dark Ages," MPRA Paper 103244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2020. "How macroeconomists lost control of stabilization policy: towards dark ages," Post-Print halshs-03029894, HAL.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2020. "How Macroeconomists Lost Control of Stabilization Policy: Towards Dark Ages," Working Papers halshs-02978527, HAL.
- Jean Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2020. "How Macroeconomists Lost Control of Stabilization Policy: Towards Dark Ages," Papers 2010.00212, arXiv.org.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2020. "How Macroeconomists Lost Control of Stabilization Policy: Towards Dark Ages," PSE Working Papers halshs-02978527, HAL.
- Marvin D. Troutt & Wan-Kai Pang & Shui-Hung Hou, 2006. "Behavioral Estimation of Mathematical Programming Objective Function Coefficients," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(3), pages 422-434, March.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2005. "A FEASIBLE AND OBJECTIVE CONCEPT OF OPTIMALITY: THE QUADRATIC LOSS FUNCTION AND U. S. MONETARY POLICY IN THE 1960's," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 016, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Saravanan Kesavan & Bradley R. Staats & Wendell Gilland, 2014. "Volume Flexibility in Services: The Costs and Benefits of Flexible Labor Resources," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(8), pages 1884-1906, August.
- Elizabeth Chase MacRae, 1972. "Linear Decision with Experimentation," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 1, number 4, pages 437-447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krishna Kumar, C. & Sinha, Bani K., 1999. "Efficiency based production planning and control models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 450-469, September.
- White, Sheneeta W. & Badinelli, Ralph D., 2012. "A model for efficiency-based resource integration in services," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(2), pages 439-447.
- Körpeoglu, Ersin & Yaman, Hande & Selim Aktürk, M., 2011. "A multi-stage stochastic programming approach in master production scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 166-179, August.
- Chen, Yao & Djamasbi, Soussan & Du, Juan & Lim, Sungmook, 2013. "Integer-valued DEA super-efficiency based on directional distance function with an application of evaluating mood and its impact on performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 550-556.
- Andrea Borenich & Peter Greistorfer & Marc Reimann, 2020. "Model-based production cost estimation to support bid processes: an automotive case study," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 28(3), pages 841-868, September.
- Harvey M. Wagner, 2002. "And Then There Were None," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 50(1), pages 217-226, February.
- Gomes da Silva, Carlos & Figueira, José & Lisboa, João & Barman, Samir, 2006. "An interactive decision support system for an aggregate production planning model based on multiple criteria mixed integer linear programming," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 167-177, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:2:y:1956:i:2:p:159-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.