Business Unit Strategy and Changes in the Product R&D Budget
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian I. Mitroff, 1972. "The Myth of Objectivity OR Why Science Needs a New Psychology of Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(10), pages 613-618, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guoli Chen & Craig Crossland & Shuqing Luo, 2015. "Making the same mistake all over again: CEO overconfidence and corporate resistance to corrective feedback," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(10), pages 1513-1535, October.
- Scott A. Shane & Karl T. Ulrich, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: Technological Innovation, Product Development, and Entrepreneurship in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 133-144, February.
- Mariadoss, Babu John & Johnson, Jean L. & Martin, Kelly D., 2014. "Strategic intent and performance: The role of resource allocation decisions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2393-2402.
- Kim, Bongsun & Kim, Eonsoo & Miller, Douglas J. & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2016. "The impact of the timing of patents on innovation performance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 914-928.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:10:p:1801-1809 is not listed on IDEAS
- Supachart Iamratanakul, 2013. "The Selection of Project in Rapid Environment’s Industry Using Zero Based Budget," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- Gómez-Mejía, Luis R. & Saura, M. D., 1996. "The linkages between business strategies and compensation policies using miles and snow's framework," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 7055, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
More about this item
Keywordsresearch and development; economics; statistics: regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:29:y:1983:i:7:p:757-769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .