Demand Heterogeneity in IT Infrastructure Services: Modeling and Evaluation of a Dynamic Approach to Defining Service Levels
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Prabhudev Konana & Alok Gupta & Andrew B. Whinston, 2000. "Integrating User Preferences and Real-Time Workload in Information Services," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 11(2), pages 177-196, June.
- Haim Mendelson & Seungjin Whang, 1990. "Optimal Incentive-Compatible Priority Pricing for the M/M/1 Queue," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 38(5), pages 870-883, October.
- T. S. Raghu & P. K. Sen & H. R. Rao, 2003. "Relative Performance of Incentive Mechanisms: Computational Modeling and Simulation of Delegated Investment Decisions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(2), pages 160-178, February.
- Constantinos Maglaras & Assaf Zeevi, 2005. "Pricing and Design of Differentiated Services: Approximate Analysis and Structural Insights," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 53(2), pages 242-262, April.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1987.
"Aggregation and Linearity in the Provision of Intertemporal Incentives,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 303-328, March.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Paul R. Milgrom, 1985. "Aggregation and Linearity in the Provision of Intertemporal Incentives," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 742, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Moshe Haviv & Ya'acov Ritov, 1998. "Externalities, Tangible Externalities, and Queue Disciplines," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(6), pages 850-858, June.
- David A. Stanford, 1997. "Waiting and Interdeparture Times in Priority Queues with Poisson- and General-Arrival Streams," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 45(5), pages 725-735, October.
- Sanjeev Dewan & Haim Mendelson, 1990. "User Delay Costs and Internal Pricing for a Service Facility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(12), pages 1502-1517, December.
- Rogelio Oliva & John D. Sterman, 2001. "Cutting Corners and Working Overtime: Quality Erosion in the Service Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(7), pages 894-914, July.
- Raja Nadiminti & Tridas Mukhopadhyay & Charles H. Kriebel, 2002. "Research Report: Intrafirm Resource Allocation with Asymmetric Information and Negative Externalities," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(4), pages 428-434, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chul Ho Lee & Xianjun Geng & Srinivasan Raghunathan, 2013. "Contracting Information Security in the Presence of Double Moral Hazard," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 295-311, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIT services; service level agreements; outsourcing; simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orisre:v:20:y:2009:i:2:p:258-276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.