These remarks were presented at the 2008 International Conference, gFrontiers in Monetary Theory and Policy, h held by the Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, in Tokyo on May 28-29, 2008. I am grateful to Marvin Goodfriend for many helpful discussions.
Volume (Year): 26 (2008)
Issue (Month): (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2-1-1 Nihonbashi, Hongoku-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103|
Web page: http://www.imes.boj.or.jp/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark Gertler & Antonella Trigari, 2009.
"Unemployment Fluctuations with Staggered Nash Wage Bargaining,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 117(1), pages 38-86, 02.
- Mark Gertler & Antonella Trigari, 2006. "Unemployment fluctuations with staggered Nash wage bargaining," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Mark Gertler & Antonella Trigari, 2006. "Unemployment Fluctuations With Staggered Nash Wage Bargaining," NBER Working Papers 12498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gertler, Mark & Trigari, Antonella, 2006. "Unemployment fluctuation with staggered Nash wage bargaining," CFS Working Paper Series 2007/09, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Mark Gertler & Antonella Trigari, 2006. "Unemployment Fluctuations with Staggered Nash Wage Bargaining," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 525, Society for Computational Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ime:imemes:v:26:y:2008:p:31-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kinken)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.