Developing a static microsimulation model for the analysis of housing taxation in Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simone Pellegrino, 2007. "L’ici: una valutazione a un decennio dalla sua introduzione," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2007(5-6), pages 143-170.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morini, Matteo & Pellegrino, Simone, 2018.
"Personal income tax reforms: A genetic algorithm approach,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 264(3), pages 994-1004.
- Matteo Morini & Simone Pellegrino, 2014. "Personal Income Tax Reforms: a Genetic Algorithm Approach," CeRP Working Papers 147, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Matteo Morini & Pellegrino Simone, 2016. "Personal Income Tax Reforms: A Genetic Algorithm Approach," Post-Print hal-01388958, HAL.
- Matteo Morini & Simone Pellegrino, 2014. "Personal Income Tax Reforms: a Genetic Algorithm Approach," Working papers 026, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Bimonte, Salvatore & Stabile, Arsenio, 2015. "Local taxation and urban development. Testing for the side-effects of the Italian property tax," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 100-107.
- Simone Pellegrino & Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati, 2011. "Assessing the Distributional Effects of Housing Taxation in Italy: From the Actual Tax Code to Imputed Rent," CESifo Working Paper Series 3368, CESifo.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Massimiliano Ferraresi & Leonzio Rizzo, 2015.
"L’impatto della contabilità euro-compatibile in un’auspicabile evoluzione del patto di stabilità interno,"
ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3), pages 31-57.
- Massimiliano Ferraresi & Leonzio Rizzo, 2015. "L’impatto della contabilità euro-compatibile in un’auspicabile evoluzione del patto di stabilità interno," Working papers 24, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Ermini, Barbara & Santolini, Raffaella, 2015. "Differentiated property tax and urban sprawl in Italian urbanized areas," MPRA Paper 65460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanna Messina & Marco Savegnago, 2015. "Le imposte sulla prima casa in Italia, un equilibrio difficile fra decentramento e redistribuzione," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3), pages 5-29.
- Raffaella Santolini, 2021. "To Divorce Or Not To Divorce: Is This A Property Tax Problem?," Working Papers 451, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing taxation; Microsimulation Models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijm:journl:v:4:y:2011:i:2:p:73-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.microsimulation.org/ijm/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Jinjing Li (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.microsimulation.org/ijm/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.