Power Law Tails in the Italian Personal Income Distribution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Clementi, F. & Gallegati, M., 2005. "Power law tails in the Italian personal income distribution," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 350(2), pages 427-438.
- Fabio Clementi & Mauro Gallegati, 2005. "Power Law Tails in the Italian Personal Income Distribution," Microeconomics 0505005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reed, William J., 2003. "The Pareto law of incomes—an explanation and an extension," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 319(C), pages 469-486.
- Youngki Lee & Luis A. N. Amaral & David Canning & Martin Meyer & H. Eugene Stanley, 1998. "Universal features in the growth dynamics of complex organizations," Papers cond-mat/9804100, arXiv.org.
- Drăgulescu, Adrian & Yakovenko, Victor M., 2001.
"Exponential and power-law probability distributions of wealth and income in the United Kingdom and the United States,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 299(1), pages 213-221.
- Adrian Dragulescu & Victor M. Yakovenko, 2001. "Exponential and power-law probability distributions of wealth and income in the United Kingdom and the United States," Papers cond-mat/0103544, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2001.
- A. Dragulescu & V. M. Yakovenko, 2002. "Exponential and power-law probability distributions of wealth and income in the United Kingdom and the United States," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 125, Society for Computational Economics.
- Hideaki Aoyama & Yuichi Nagahara & Mitsuhiro P. Okazaki & Wataru Souma & Hideki Takayasu & Misako Takayasu, 2000. "Pareto's Law for Income of Individuals and Debt of Bankrupt Companies," Papers cond-mat/0006038, arXiv.org.
- Makoto Nirei & Wataru Souma, 2007. "A Two Factor Model Of Income Distribution Dynamics," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(3), pages 440-459, September.
More about this item
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:cond-mat/0408067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.