Price vs. Quantity Regulation and Technological Modernization
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 8 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.ijbe.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yu. Yatsenko & N. Hritonenko, 2007. "Network economics and optimal replacement of age-structured IT capital," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 483-497, June.
- repec:spr:compst:v:65:y:2007:i:3:p:483-497 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boucekkine, Raouf & Pommeret, Aude, 2004.
"Energy saving technical progress and optimal capital stock: the role of embodiment,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 429-444, May.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & POMMERET, Aude, . "Energy saving technical progress and optimal capital stock: the role of embodiment," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1703, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kelly, David L., 2005. "Price and quantity regulation in general equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 36-60, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijb:journl:v:8:y:2009:i:3:p:255-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.