Price vs. Quantity Regulation and Technological Modernization
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 8 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 100 Wenhwa Road, Seatwen, Taichung|
Web page: http://www.ijbe.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yu. Yatsenko & N. Hritonenko, 2007. "Network economics and optimal replacement of age-structured IT capital," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 65(3), pages 483-497, June.
- Boucekkine, Raouf & Pommeret, Aude, 2004.
"Energy saving technical progress and optimal capital stock: the role of embodiment,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 429-444, May.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & POMMERET, Aude, . "Energy saving technical progress and optimal capital stock: the role of embodiment," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1703, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:spr:compst:v:65:y:2007:i:3:p:483-497 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kelly, David L., 2005. "Price and quantity regulation in general equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 36-60, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijb:journl:v:8:y:2009:i:3:p:255-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.