Modelling the Risk Profiles of Clients in the Fight Against Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Arnone & Pier Padoan, 2008.
"Anti-money laundering by international institutions: a preliminary assessment,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 361-386, December.
- Marco Arnone & Pier Carlo Padoan, 2007. "Anti-Money Laundering by International Institutions:A Preliminary Assessment," Working Papers 74, Sapienza University of Rome, CIDEI.
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, September.
More about this item
Keywordsemerging markets and developing economies; anti-money laundering and combat of terrorism finance; financial and capital markets; profiling risky clients;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijb:journl:v:12:y:2013:i:2:p:97-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbfcutw.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.