Company dividends and taxes in the UK
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bond, Stephen R & Chennells, Lucy & Devereux, Michael P, 1996. "Taxes and Company Dividends: A Microeconometric Investigation Exploiting Cross-Section Variation in Taxes," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(435), pages 320-333, March.
- Miller, Merton H. & Scholes, Myron S., 1978. "Dividends and taxes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 333-364, December.
- Bagwell, Laurie Simon & Shoven, John B, 1989. "Cash Distributions to Shareholders," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 129-140, Summer.
- Jeremy Edwards, 1984. "Does dividend policy matter?," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 5(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Harold Freeman & Rachel Griffith, 1993. "Surplus ACT - a solution in sight?," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 14(4), pages 58-73, November.
- Nadeau, Serge J., 1988. "A Model to Measure the Effects of Taxes on the Real and Financial Decisions of the Firm," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 41(4), pages 467-481, December.
- James M. Poterba, 1987. "Tax Policy and Corporate Saving," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(2), pages 455-516.
- Nadeau, Serge J., 1988. "A Model to Measure the Effects of Taxes on the Real and Financial Decisions of the Firm," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 41(4), pages 467-81, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 1998. "Foreign profits and domestic investment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 451-463, September.
- Janine Aron & John Muellbauer, 2000.
"Personal and Corporate Saving in South Africa,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 14(3), pages 509-544, September.
- Janine Aron & John Muellbauer, 2000. "Personal and corporate saving in South Africa," CSAE Working Paper Series 2000-21, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Aron, Janine & Muellbauer, John, 2000. "Personal and Corporate Saving in South Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 2656, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & James P. Smith, 2002. "Wealth Portfolios in the UK and the US," NBER Working Papers 9128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2005.
"Taxes, Regulations, and the Value of U.S. and U.K. Corporations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 767-796.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2004. "Taxes, Regulations, and the Value of U.S. and U.K. Corporations," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000715, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2005. "Taxes, regulations, and the value of U.S. and U.K. corporations," Staff Report 309, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ganghof, Steffen, 2001. "Global markets, national tax systems, and domestic politics: Rebalancing efficiency and equity in open states' income taxation," MPIfG Discussion Paper 01/9, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Short, Helen & Zhang, Hao & Keasey, Kevin, 2002. "The link between dividend policy and institutional ownership," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 105-122, March.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & James Smith, 2004. "Wealth Portfolios in the United Kingdom and the United States," NBER Chapters,in: Perspectives on the Economics of Aging, pages 205-246 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morgan, Gareth & Thomas, Stephen, 1998. "Taxes, dividend yields and returns in the UK equity market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 405-423, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:16:y:1995:i:3:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.