Effects of Equalization Tax on Multinational Investments and Transfer Pricing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boadway, Robin & Bruce, Neil, 1992.
"Problems with integrating corporate and personal income taxes in an open economy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 39-66, June.
- Robin Boadway & Neil Bruce, 1988. "Problems with Integrating Corporate and Personal Income Taxes in an Open Economy," Working Paper 735, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Sarvimäki, Matti, 2009. "Essays on migration," Research Reports 51, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Devereux & Harold Freeman, 1995. "The impact of tax on foreign direct investment: Empirical evidence and the implications for tax integration schemes," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(1), pages 85-106, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seppo Kari & Jouko Ylä-Liedenpohja, 2004.
"Cost of Capital for Cross-Border Investment: The Fallacy of Estonia as a Tax Haven,"
Baltic Journal of Economics,
Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 5(1), pages 28-43, December.
- Kari, Seppo & Ylä-Liedenpohja, Jouko, 2005. "Cost of Capital for Cross-border Investment: The Fallacy of Estonia as a Tax Haven," Discussion Papers 367, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsDividend taxation; International taxation; Investment incentives; Transfer pricing; International comparisons; Kansainväliset vertailut; Taxation; Verotus; Taxation and Social Transfers; Julkisen talouden rahoitus ja tulonsiirrot; F230 - Multinational Firms; International Business (International Competitiveness); H250 - Business Taxes and Subsidies including sales and value-added (VAT); H320 - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents: Firm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:dpaper:337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.