Assessing the Dynamic Efficiency Gains of Tax Reform When Human Capital Is Endogenous
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berthold U. Wigger, 2004.
"On the Intergenerational Incidence of Wage and Consumption Taxes,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 6(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Berthold U. Wigger, 2000. "On the Intergenerational Incidence of Wage and Consumption Taxes," CESifo Working Paper Series 388, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lutz Hendricks, 2001. "Growth, Death, and Taxes," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(1), pages 26-57, January.
- Fehr, Hans, 1999. "Welfare Effects of Dynamic Tax Reforms," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 5, number urn:isbn:9783161470165.
- Fougère, Maxime & Harvey, Simon & Mercenier, Jean & Mérette, Marcel, 2009.
"Population ageing, time allocation and human capital: A general equilibrium analysis for Canada,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 30-39, January.
- Maxime Fougère & Simon Harvey & Jean Mercenier & Marcel Merette, "undated". "Population Ageing, Time allocation and Human Capital: a General Equilibrium Analysis for Canada," EcoMod2007 23900026, EcoMod.
- Fougere M. & Harvey S. & Mercenier J. & Merette M., 2008. "Population Ageing, Time allocation and Human Capital: a General Equilibrium Analysis for Canada," Working Papers ERMES 0806, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Alexander Ludwig & Thomas Schelkle & Edgar Vogel, 2012.
"Demographic Change, Human Capital and Welfare,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(1), pages 94-107, January.
- Ludwig, Alexander & Schelkle, Thomas & Vogel, Edgar, 2010. "Demographic Change, Human Capital and Welfare," MEA discussion paper series 10196, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Alexander Ludwig & Thomas Schelkle & Edgar Vogel, 2011. "Online Appendix to "Demographic Change, Human Capital and Welfare"," Technical Appendices 08-168, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Alexander Ludwig & Thomas Schelkle & Edgar Vogel, 2011. "Code and data files for "Demographic Change, Human Capital and Welfare"," Computer Codes 08-168, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Annabi, Nabil & Harvey, Simon & Lan, Yu, 2011.
"Public expenditures on education, human capital and growth in Canada: An OLG model analysis,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 852-865.
- Nabil ANNABI & Simon HARVEY & Yu LAN, "undated". "Public Expenditures on Education, Human Capital and Growth in Canada: An OLG Model Analysis," EcoMod2008 23800004, EcoMod.
- Keshab Raj Bhattarai, "undated". "Capital Accumulation, Growth and Redistribution: General Equilibrium Impacts of Energy and Pollution Taxes in UK," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000005, EcoMod.
- Kirk A. Collins & James Davies, 2003. "Measuring Effective Tax Rates on Human Capital: Methodology and an Application to Canada," CESifo Working Paper Series 965, CESifo Group Munich.
- James B. Davies & Jie Zhang & Jinli Zeng, 2000.
"Optimal Tax Mix in a Two-Sector Growth Model with Transitional Dynamics,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
200017, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- James B. Davies & Jie Zhang & Jinli Zeng, 2000. "Optimal tax mix in a two-sector growth model with transitional dynamics," Departmental Working Papers wp0105, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Theo Eicher & Stephen Turnovsky & Maria Carme Riera i Prunera, 2003. "Effects of differential taxation on factor accumulation and growth," Working Papers in Economics 98, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Fukumura, Koichi, 2017. "Effects of education externalities on schooling," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 39-50.
- Carlo Perroni, 1997. "Joint Production of Goods and Knowledge: Implications for Tax Reform," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 4(2), pages 149-165, May.
- Beladi, Hamid & Sinha, Chaitali & Kar, Saibal, 2016. "To educate or not to educate: Impact of public policies in developing countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 94-101.
- Vogel, Edgar & Ludwig, Alexander & BÃ¶rsch-Supan, Axel, 2011. "Aging and Pension Reform in a Two-Region World: The Role of Human Capital," MEA discussion paper series 11246, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- van Bergeijk, Peter A. G. & van Hagen, Gilbert H. A. & de Mooij, Ruud A. & van Sinderen, Jarig, 1997. "Endogenizing technological progress: The MESEMET Model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 341-367, July.
- Davies, James B. & Zeng, Jinli & Zhang, Jie, 2000. "Consumption vs. income taxes when private human capital investments are imperfectly observable," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 1-28, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:36:y:1995:i:4:p:907-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.