Skills and the Pattern of Migration: The Role of Qualitative and Quantitative Restrictions on International Labor Mobility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:izamig:v:8:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40176-017-0111-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Ben-Gad, 2008.
"Capital-Skill Complementarity and the Immigration Surplus,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(2), pages 335-365, April.
- Michael Ben-Gad, 2006. "Capital-Skill Complementarity and the Immigration Surplus," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_047, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Bivins, Laura L. & Krishna, Kala, 2003.
"Transferability of migration licences and the distribution of potential rents,"
Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 323-328, September.
- Bivins, Laura L. & Krishna, Kala, 2001. "Transferability of Migration Licenses and the Distribution of Potential Rents," Working Papers 9-01-1, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Economics.
- Laura L. Bivins & Kala Krishna, 2001. "Transferability of Migration Licenses and the Distribution of Potential Rents," NBER Working Papers 8619, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- P. Giannoccolo, 2004. "The Brain Drain. A Survey of the Literature," Working Papers 526, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Stark, Oded & Casarico, Alessandra & Devillanova, Carlo & Uebelmesser, Silke, 2012.
"On the formation of international migration policies when no country has an exclusive policy-setting say,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 420-429.
- Stark, Oded & Casarico, Alessandra & Devillanova, Carlo & Uebelmesser, Silke, 2011. "On the formation of international migration policies when no country has an exclusive policy-setting say," Discussion Papers 117431, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Bucovetsky, S., 2003. "Efficient migration and redistribution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 2459-2474, October.
- Olof Ejermo & Yannu Zheng, 2018.
"Liberalization of European migration and the immigration of skilled people to Sweden,"
IZA Journal of Migration,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 8(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Ejermo, Olof & Zheng, Yannu, 2017. "Liberalization of European migration and the immigration of skilled people to Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Dustmann, Christian & Fadlon, Itzhak & Weiss, Yoram, 2011.
"Return migration, human capital accumulation and the brain drain,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 58-67, May.
- Christian Dustmann & Itzhak Fadlon & Yoram Weiss, 2010. "Return Migration, Human Capital Accumulation and the Brain Drain," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1013, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Eliakim Katz & Hillel Rapoport, 2001. "Macroeconomic Instability, Migration, and the Option Value of Education," Working Papers 2001-17, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:30:y:1989:i:4:p:795-809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .