The Optimum Growth Rate for Population: Agreement and Evaluations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Eduardo L. Giménez & Mikel Pérez-Nievas, 2010.
"Millian Efficiency with Endogenous Fertility,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 77(1), pages 154-187.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Eduardo L. Giménez & Mikel Pérez-Nievas, "undated". "Millian Efficiency with Endogenous Fertility," Working Papers 2004-13, FEDEA.
- Mikel Perez-Nievas & Eduardo L. Gimenez & J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz, 2007. "Millian efficiency with endogenous fertility," 2007 Meeting Papers 338, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Eduardo L. Gimenez & Mikel Perez-Nievas, 2006. "Millian Efficiency with Endogenous Fertility," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0037, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Gemma Abio, 2003.
"Interiority of the optimal population growth rate with endogenous fertility,"
AccessEcon, vol. 10(4), pages 1-7.
- Gemma Abio Roig, 2003. "Interiority of the Optimal Population Growth Rate with Endogenous Fertility," Working Papers in Economics 96, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Luciano Fanti & Mimmo Iannelli & Piero Manfredi, 2013. "Neoclassical growth with endogenous age distribution. Poverty vs low-fertility traps as steady states of demographic transitions," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 1457-1484, October.
- Nouralah Salehi Asfiji & Rahim Dalali Isfahane & Rasole Bakhshi Dastjerdi & Majid Fakhar, 2014. "Analysis of economic growth differential equations," Social-Economic Debates, Association for Entreprenorial Spirit Promotion, vol. 3(1), pages 22-30, April.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:1-2:y:2013:i::p:16-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Günther Fink & Jocelyn E. Finlay, 2008. "The High Cost of Low Fertility in Europe," PGDA Working Papers 3208, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Ab O, G. & Mahieu, G. & Patxot, C., 2004.
"On the optimality of PAYG pension systems in an endogenous fertility setting,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 35-62, March.
- G. ABIO & Géraldine MAHIEU & C. Patxot, 2002. "On the Optimality of PAYG Pension Systems in an Endogenous Fertility Setting," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- G. AbÃo & Geraldine Mahieu & Cio Patxot, 2003. "On the Optimality of PAYG Pension Systems in an Endogenous Fertility Setting," CESifo Working Paper Series 1050, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lee, R., 2016. "Macroeconomics, Aging, and Growth," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, Elsevier.
- Schweizer, Urs, 1996. "Endogenous fertility and the Henry George Theorem," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 209-228, August.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2003:i:4:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aes:amfeco:v:46:y:2017:i:19:p:654 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Mulino, 2005. "Welfare, Population Growth and Dynamic Inefficiency in an OLG Framework," Monash Economics Working Papers 19/05, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Günther Fink & Jocelyn E. Finlay, 2009. "The Cost of Low Fertility in Europe," NBER Working Papers 14820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klaus Jaeger & Wolfgang Kuhle, 2007. "The Optimum Growth Rate for Population Reconsidered," MEA discussion paper series 07147, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:17:y:1976:i:2:p:516-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .