Long-Run Linearity, Locally Gaussian Process, H-Spectra and Infinite Variances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Radner, Roy & Reiter, Stanley, 1975.
"A Stochastic Decentralized Resource Allocation Process: Part I,"
Econometric Society, vol. 43(2), pages 187-221, March.
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Radner, Roy & Reiter, Stanley, 1975. "A Stochastic Decentralized Resource Allocation Process: Part II," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 363-393, May.
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Reiter, Stanley, 1973.
"On the Boundedness of the Feasible Set Without Convexity Assumptions,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 580-586, October.
- Leonid Hurwicz & Stanley Reiter, 1972. "On the Boundedness of the Feasible Set Without Convexity Assumptions," Discussion Papers 2, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bisaglia, Luisa & Guegan, Dominique, 1998. "A comparison of techniques of estimation in long-memory processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 61-81, March.
- Bos, Charles S. & Koopman, Siem Jan & Ooms, Marius, 2014. "Long memory with stochastic variance model: A recursive analysis for US inflation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 144-157.
- G. Mesters & S. J. Koopman & M. Ooms, 2016.
"Monte Carlo Maximum Likelihood Estimation for Generalized Long-Memory Time Series Models,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 659-687, April.
- Geert Mesters & Siem Jan Koopman & Marius Ooms, 2011. "Monte Carlo Maximum Likelihood Estimation for Generalized Long-Memory Time Series Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-090/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marc Henry & Peter M Robinson, 1998. "Long and Short Memory Conditional Heteroscedasticity in Estimating the Memory Parameter of Levels - (Now published in Econometric Theory, 15 (1999), pp.299-336.)," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 357, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Los, Cornelis A. & Yu, Bing, 2008.
"Persistence characteristics of the Chinese stock markets,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 64-82.
- Cornelis A. Los & Bing Yu, 2005. "Persistence Characteristics of the Chinese Stock Markets," Finance 0508008, EconWPA.
- Cornelis A. Los & Joanna M. Lipka, 2004. "Long-Term Dependence Characteristics of European Stock Indices," Finance 0409044, EconWPA.
- Segnon, Mawuli & Lux, Thomas, 2013. "Multifractal models in finance: Their origin, properties, and applications," Kiel Working Papers 1860, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kyaw, NyoNyo A. & Los, Cornelis A. & Zong, Sijing, 2006.
"Persistence characteristics of Latin American financial markets,"
Journal of Multinational Financial Management,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 269-290, July.
- Nyo Nyo A. Kyaw & Cornelis A. Los & Sijing Zong, 2004. "Persistence Characteristics of Latin American Financial Markets," Finance 0409048, EconWPA.
- Sijing Zong & Cornelis A. Los & Nyonyo Kyaw, 2004. "Persistence Characteristics of Latin American Financial Markets," Finance 0411013, EconWPA.
- Chaker Aloui & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2014.
"On the detection of extreme movements and persistent behaviour in Mediterranean stock markets: a wavelet-based approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(22), pages 2611-2622, August.
- Chaker Aloui & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2014. "On the detection of extreme movements and persistent behavior in Mediterranean stock markets: a wavelet-based approach," Working Papers 2014-184, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Enriquez, Nathanaël, 2004. "A simple construction of the fractional Brownian motion," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 203-223, February.
- Charles S. Bos & Siem Jan Koopman & Marius Ooms, 2007.
"Long memory modelling of inflation with stochastic variance and structural breaks,"
CREATES Research Papers
2007-44, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- C.S. Bos & S.J. Koopman & M. Ooms, 2007. "Long Memory Modelling of Inflation with Stochastic Variance and Structural Breaks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-099/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mouck, T., 1998. "Capital markets research and real world complexity: The emerging challenge of chaos theory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 189-203, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:10:y:1969:i:1:p:82-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .