Path independent multiplicatively decomposable inequality measures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shorrocks, A F, 1980. "The Class of Additively Decomposable Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 613-625, April.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 1977. "Taxation, Inflation, and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 0203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Foster, James E. & Shneyerov, Artyom A., 2000. "Path Independent Inequality Measures," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 199-222, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Cowell & Carlo Fiorio, 2011.
"Inequality decompositions—a reconciliation,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 9(4), pages 509-528, December.
- Frank A Cowell & Carlo V. Fiorio, 2009. "Inequality Decomposition - A Reconciliation," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 100, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Cowell, Frank & Fiorio, Carlo V., 2009. "Inequality decomposition: a reconciliation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25431, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frank A. Cowell & Carlo V. Fiorio, 2009. "Inequality Decompositions ?A Reconciliation," Working Papers 117, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Giuseppe Pignataro, 2010. "Measuring equality of opportunity by Shapley value," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 786-798.
- Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ana Urrutia, 2008. "The ‘Extended’ Atkinson family: The class of multiplicatively decomposable inequality measures, and some new graphical procedures for analysts," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 6(2), pages 211-225, June.
- Frank Cowell & Carlo V. Fiorio, 2010. "GINI DP 4: Inequality Decompositions," GINI Discussion Papers 4, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Francisco J. Goerlich-Gisbert & Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ana Marta Urrutia, 2009.
"The ‘extended’ Atkinson family and changes in the expenditure distribution. Spain 1973/74-2003,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Ad libros publications inc., vol. 18(1), pages 20-41, March.
- Goerlich, Francisco José & Lasso de la Vega, Mª Casilda & Urrutia, Ana Marta, 2009. "The Extended Atkinson Family and Changes in the Expenditure Distribution: Spain 1973/74-2003," MPRA Paper 16256, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Paolo Li Donni & Vito Peragine & Giuseppe Pignataro, 2014. "Ex‐Ante And Ex‐Post Measurement Of Equality Of Opportunity In Health: A Normative Decomposition," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(2), pages 182-198, February.
- Balcázar, Carlos Felipe, 2015.
"Lower bounds on inequality of opportunity and measurement error,"
Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 102-105.
- Balcazar Salazar,Carlos Felipe, 2015. "Lower bounds on inequality of opportunity and measurement error," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7379, The World Bank.
- Carlo Fiorio & Frank Cowell, 2009. "Inequality Decompositions - A Reconciliation," LIS Working papers 512, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Li Donni, P & Peragine, V & Pignataro G, 2011. "Measuring equity in health: a normative decomposition," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/06, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
KeywordsAtkinson inequality measure; path independent decomposition.;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iec:inveco:v:29:y:2005:i:2:p:379-387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco). General contact details of provider: https://www.fundacionsepi.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.