Estructura federal, bienestar e inestabilidad política: un modelo de gasto público con externalidades internacionales
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 22 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Investigaciones Economicas Fundación SEPI Quintana, 2 (planta 3) 28008 Madrid Spain|
Web page: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/revistas/presentacion.asp Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:fth:michin:280 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghosh, Atish R., 1991.
"Strategic aspects of public finance in a world with high capital mobility,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3-4), pages 229-247, May.
- Ghosh, A.R., 1990. "Strtegic Aspects Of Public Finance In A World With High Capital Mobility," Papers 49, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Piketty, Thomas, 1996. "A federal voting mechanism to solve the fiscal-externality problem," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 3-17, January.
- Benhabib, Jess & Spiegel, Mark M., 1994. "The role of human capital in economic development evidence from aggregate cross-country data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 143-173, October.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Amy Schwartz, 1995.
"Spatial productivity spillovers from public infrastructure: Evidence from state highways,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(3), pages 459-468, October.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Amy Ellen Schwartz, 1995. "Spatial Productivity Spillovers from Public Infrastructure: Evidence from State Highways," NBER Working Papers 5004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, Alberto & Perotti, Roberto & Spolaore, Enrico, 1995.
"Togetheror separately? Issues on the costs and benefits of political and fiscal unions,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 751-758, April.
- Perotti, Roberto & Spolaore, Enrico & Alesina, Alberto, 1995. "Together or Separately? Issues on the Costs and Benefits of Political and Fiscal Unions," Scholarly Articles 4553017, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Jeremy I. Bulow & John Geanakoplos & Paul D. Klemperer, 1983. "Multimarket Oligopoly," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 674, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gordon, Roger H, 1992.
" Can Capital Income Taxes Survive in Open Economies?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 1159-80, July.
- Roger H. Gordon, 1990. "Can Capital Income Taxes Survive in Open Economies?," NBER Working Papers 3416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989.
"Is public expenditure productive?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky & Marcelo Bianconi, 1992.
"The International Transmission of Tax Policies in a Dynamic World Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
4086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J & Bianconi, Marcelo, 1992. "The International Transmission of Tax Policies in a Dynamic World Economy," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 49-72, November.
- Patrick J. Kehoe, 1986.
"Coordination of fiscal policies in a world economy,"
98, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kehoe, Patrick J., 1987. "Coordination of fiscal policies in a world economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 349-376, May.
- Bolton, Patrick & Roland, Gerard & Spolaore, Enrico, 1996. "Economic theories of the break-up and integration of nations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 697-705, April.
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1996. "Federal Fiscal Constitutions: Risk Sharing and Redistribution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 979-1009, October.
- Gordon, R.H., 1990. "Can Capital Income Taxes Survive in an Open Economies," Working Papers 280, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iec:inveco:v:22:y:1998:i:1:p:119-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.