¿Actúan los dividendos como señal?: un contraste basado en los cambios de la fiscalidad en España (1985-1995)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1985. "Using daily stock returns : The case of event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-31, March.
- Sudipto Bhattacharya, 1980. "Nondissipative Signaling Structures and Dividend Policy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(1), pages 1-24.
- Servaes, Henri, 1994. "Do Takeover Targets Overinvest?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 7(2), pages 253-277.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Merton H. Miller & Franco Modigliani, 1961. "Dividend Policy, Growth, and the Valuation of Shares," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34, pages 411-411.
- María Arrazola & José de Hevia & Gonzalo Mato, 1992. "Determinantes de la distribución de dividendos," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 16(2), pages 235-258, May.
- Poterba, James M & Summers, Lawrence H, 1984.
" New Evidence that Taxes Affect the Valuation of Dividends,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 39(5), pages 1397-1415, December.
- James M. Poterba & Lawrence A. Summers, 1984. "New Evidence that Taxes Affect the Valuation of Dividends," Working papers 338, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- James M. Poterba & Lawrence H. Summers, 1984. "New Evidence that Taxes Affect the Valuation of Dividends," NBER Working Papers 1288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Gertler & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1993.
"Corporate Financial Policy, Taxation, and Macroeconomic Risk,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(2), pages 286-303, Summer.
- Mark Gertler & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1991. "Corporate Financial Policy, Taxation, and Macroeconomic Risk," NBER Working Papers 3902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iec:inveco:v:21:y:1997:i:1:p:93-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco). General contact details of provider: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.