¿Actúan los dividendos como señal?: un contraste basado en los cambios de la fiscalidad en España (1985-1995)
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 21 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/revistas/presentacion.asp Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Servaes, Henri, 1994. "Do Takeover Targets Overinvest?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 7(2), pages 253-77.
- Bhattacharya, Sudipto, 1980. "Nondissipative Signaling Structures and Dividend Policy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 95(1), pages 1-24, August.
- Merton H. Miller & Franco Modigliani, 1961. "Dividend Policy, Growth, and the Valuation of Shares," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34, pages 411.
- James M. Poterba & Lawrence H. Summers, 1984.
"New Evidence that Taxes Affect the Valuation of Dividends,"
NBER Working Papers
1288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Poterba, James M & Summers, Lawrence H, 1984. " New Evidence that Taxes Affect the Valuation of Dividends," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(5), pages 1397-1415, December.
- James M. Poterba & Lawrence A. Summers, 1984. "New Evidence that Taxes Affect the Valuation of Dividends," Working papers 338, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Mark Gertler & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1991.
"Corporate Financial Policy, Taxation, and Macroeconomic Risk,"
NBER Working Papers
3902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Gertler & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1993. "Corporate Financial Policy, Taxation, and Macroeconomic Risk," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(2), pages 286-303, Summer.
- María Arrazola & José de Hevia & Gonzalo Mato, 1992. "Determinantes de la distribución de dividendos," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 16(2), pages 235-258, May.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1985. "Using daily stock returns : The case of event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-31, March.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iec:inveco:v:21:y:1997:i:1:p:93-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.