The Economic Impact of Telecommunications in Senegal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars-Hendrik Roller & Leonard Waverman, 2001.
"Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 909-923, September.
- Lars-Hendrik Röller & Leonard Waverman, 1996. "Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach," CIG Working Papers FS IV 96-16, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Waverman, Leonard, 2000. "Telecommunications Infrastructure And Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 2399, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nina Czernich & Oliver Falck & Tobias Kretschmer & Ludger Woessmann, 2011.
"Broadband Infrastructure and Economic Growth,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(552), pages 505-532, May.
- Nina Czernich & Oliver Falck & Tobias Kretschmer & Ludger Wößmann, 2009. "Broadband Infrastructure and Economic Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 2861, CESifo Group Munich.
- Czernich, Nina & Falck, Oliver & Kretschmer, Tobias & Wößmann, Ludger, 2011. "Broadband Infrastructure and Economic Growth," Munich Reprints in Economics 20033, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hardy, Andrew P., 1980. "The role of the telephone in economic development," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 278-286, December.
- Jenny C. Aker, 2010. "Information from Markets Near and Far: Mobile Phones and Agricultural Markets in Niger," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 46-59, July.
- Norton, Seth W, 1992. "Transaction Costs, Telecommunications, and the Microeconomics of Macroeconomic Growth," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(1), pages 175-196, October.
- Koutroumpis, Pantelis, 2009. "The economic impact of broadband on growth: A simultaneous approach," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 471-485, October.
- Klonner, Stefan & Nolen, Patrick J., 2010. "Cell Phones and Rural Labor Markets: Evidence from South Africa," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 56, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Robert Jensen, 2007. "The Digital Provide: Information (Technology), Market Performance, and Welfare in the South Indian Fisheries Sector," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 122(3), pages 879-924.
- Dimitris Batzilis & Taryn Dinkelman & Emily Oster & Rebecca Thornton & Deric Zanera, 2014.
"New Cellular Networks in Malawi: Correlates of Service Rollout and Network Performance,"
NBER Chapters,in: African Successes, Volume III: Modernization and Development, pages 215-245
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dimitrios Batzilis & Taryn Dinkelman & Emily Oster & Rebecca Thornton & Deric Zanera, 2010. "New cellular networks in Malawi: Correlates of service rollout and network performance," NBER Working Papers 16616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kangni R Kpodar & Mihasonirina Andrianaivo, 2011. "ICT, Financial Inclusion, and Growth; Evidence from African Countries," IMF Working Papers 11/73, International Monetary Fund.
- Harald Gruber & Pantelis Koutroumpis, 2011. "Mobile telecommunications and the impact on economic development," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 26(67), pages 387-426, July.
- Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott J., 1998.
"CEE telecommunications investment and economic growth,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 173-195, June.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 1997. "CEE telecommunications investment and economic growth," MPRA Paper 11843, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Jul 1997.
- Raul Katz & Stephan Vaterlaus & Patrick Zenhäusern & Stephan Suter, 2010. "The impact of broadband on jobs and the German economy," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 45(1), pages 26-34, January.
More about this item
Keywordsbroadband; economy; Senegal; ICT;
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idt:journl:cs8601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BLAVIER Thomas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idatefr.html .