Understanding the Challenges of the Digital Economy: The Nature of Digital Goods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thierry Rayna, 2006. "IPR Protection in the High-Tech Industries: A Model of Piracy," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/593, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jing Lan & Yuge Ma & Dajian Zhu & Diana Mangalagiu & Thomas F. Thornton, 2017. "Enabling Value Co-Creation in the Sharing Economy: The Case of Mobike," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(9), pages 1-20, August.
- Devesa Fernández, María & Herrero Prieto, Luis César & Sanz Lara, José Ángel, 2009. "Análisis económico de la demanda de un festival cultural/," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 27, pages 139-160, Abril.
- Acar, Kemal Veli, 2017. "Child abuse materials as digital goods: Why we should fear new commercial forms," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-15, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Marcin Wieczerzycki, 2015. "Produkt cyfrowy w świetle jakościowej teorii informacji i koncepcji hylemorfizmu," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 1, pages 129-146.
- Kim, Jongbum & Seo, Jeonghun, 2017. "User Resistance to Digital Goods: a Case of E-books," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 168502, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Rayna, Thierry & Striukova, Ludmila, 2016. "From rapid prototyping to home fabrication: How 3D printing is changing business model innovation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 214-224.
More about this item
Keywordsdigital goods; public goods; durable goods; experience goods; piracy.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idt:journl:cs7101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BLAVIER Thomas) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask BLAVIER Thomas to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idatefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.