IPR Protection in the High-Tech Industries: A Model of Piracy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajeev K. Goel & Michael A. Nelson, 2012. "Shadow economy and international software piracy," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(23), pages 1951-1959, December.
- Rajeev Goel & Michael Nelson, 2009. "Determinants of software piracy: economics, institutions, and technology," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(6), pages 637-658, December.
- Thierry RAYNA, 2008. "Understanding the Challenges of the Digital Economy: The Nature of Digital Goods," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(71), pages 13-36, 3rd quart.
More about this item
KeywordsDigital goods; Piracy; Public goods; Free-riding; Intellectual Property Rights;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bri:uobdis:06/593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Temple). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debriuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .