Economic growth and the environment in China: an empirical analysis of productivity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halkos, George & Polemis, Michael, 2016. "Examining the impact of financial development on the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis," MPRA Paper 75368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jinnan Wu & Nianxin Wang & Zhining Wang, 2017. "Impact of information technology capability on financial performance during the period of economic downturn: the case of Chinese listed companies," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 403-423, September.
- Jinnan Wu & Nianxin Wang & Zhining Wang, 0. "Impact of information technology capability on financial performance during the period of economic downturn: the case of Chinese listed companies," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-21.
- Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu & Liu, Ying, 2012. "Openness and the Environmental Kuznets Curve: Evidence from China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 566-576.
- Wanping Yang & Jinkai Zhao, 2018. "Study On China’S Economic Development From The Perspective Of Strong Sustainability," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 65(01), pages 161-192, April.
- Fan, Meiting & Shao, Shuai & Yang, Lili, 2015. "Combining global Malmquist–Luenberger index and generalized method of moments to investigate industrial total factor CO2 emission performance: A case of Shanghai (China)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 189-201.
- Liu, Guangtian & Wang, Bing & Zhang, Ning, 2016. "A coin has two sides: Which one is driving China’s green TFP growth?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 481-498.
- Halkos, George & Managi, Shunsuke & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2017. "Evaluating a continent-wise situation for capital data," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 57-74.
- Yang, Fuxia & Yang, Mian & Nie, Hualin, 2013. "Productivity trends of Chinese regions: A perspective from energy saving and environmental regulations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 82-89.
- Ruoyu Yang & Weidong Chen, 2019. "Spatial Correlation, Influencing Factors and Environmental Supervision on Mechanism Construction of Atmospheric Pollution: An Empirical Study on SO 2 Emissions in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(6), pages 1-13, March.
- Miao, Zhuang & Baležentis, Tomas & Shao, Shuai & Chang, Dongfeng, 2019. "Energy use, industrial soot and vehicle exhaust pollution—China's regional air pollution recognition, performance decomposition and governance," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 501-514.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental regulations; environmental pollution; China; total factor productivity; economic growth; environmental problems; energy consumption; coal reliance; air pollution; sustainable growth; sustainable development; sustainability; environmental policy; wastewater treatment.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijgenv:v:6:y:2006:i:1:p:89-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Carmel O'Grady to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=14 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.