Analogies in Environmental and Economic Systems: Growth Curve and Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heshmati, Almas, 2015.
"A Review of the Circular Economy and its Implementation,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9611, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heshmati, Almas, 2016. "A Review of the Circular Economy and its Implementation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 431, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Nicolae MOROIANU & Daniela MOROIANU, 2012. "Models of the Economic Growth and their Relevance," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(6(571)), pages 135-142, June.
More about this item
Keywordsgrowth models; Solow-Swan; circular economy; bacterial growth; Monod;
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icb:wpaper:v:4:y:2017:i:1:20-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rocsana Bucea-Manea-Tonis). General contact details of provider: http://icesba.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.