Developing Factors within an Industries Cluster in Oman as a Regional Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward L. Glaeser & William R. Kerr & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto, 2010.
"Clusters of Entrepreneurship,"
NBER Chapters,in: Cities and Entrepreneurship
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & William R. Kerr & Giacomo A.M. Ponzetto, 2009. "Clusters of Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 15377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & William R. Kerr & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto, 2009. "Clusters of entrepreneurship," Economics Working Papers 1359, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Edward L. Glaeser & William R. Kerr & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto, 2009. "Clusters of Entrepreneurship," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-019, Harvard Business School.
- Edward Glaeser & William Kerr & Giacomo Ponzetto, 2009. "Clusters of Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 09-36, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Swann, G. M. Peter & Prevezer, Martha & Stout, David (ed.), 1998. "The Dynamics of Industrial Clustering: International Comparisons in Computing and Biotechnology," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198289593.
- Hector Rocha & Rolf Sternberg, 2005. "Entrepreneurship: The Role of Clusters Theoretical Perspectives and Empirical Evidence from Germany," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 267-292, February.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurial clusters; policy makers state; economic development;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icb:wpaper:v:3:y:2016:i:1:237-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rocsana Bucea-Manea-Tonis). General contact details of provider: http://icesba.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.