Flow Experience and Self-Traits as Antecedents of Facebook Addiction: Factorial Validity of the Daily Facebook Addiction Scale
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoffman, Donna L. & Novak, Thomas P., 2009. "Flow Online: Lessons Learned and Future Prospects," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 23-34.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ben Mimoun, Mohammed Slim & Poncin, Ingrid, 2015. "A valued agent: How ECAs affect website customers' satisfaction and behaviors," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 70-82.
- Cowan, Kirsten & Spielmann, Nathalie & Horn, Esther & Griffart, Clovis, 2021. "Perception is reality… How digital retail environments influence brand perceptions through presence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 86-96.
- Martins, José & Costa, Catarina & Oliveira, Tiago & Gonçalves, Ramiro & Branco, Frederico, 2019. "How smartphone advertising influences consumers' purchase intention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 378-387.
- Salgado, Stéphane & Hemonnet-Goujot, Aurelie & Henard, David H. & de Barnier, Virginie, 2020. "The dynamics of innovation contest experience: An integrated framework from the customer’s perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 29-43.
- Pereira, HÃ©lia GonÃ§alves & Salgueiro, Maria de FÃ¡tima & Rita, Paulo, 2016. "Online purchase determinants of loyalty: The mediating effect of satisfaction in tourism," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 279-291.
- Cauberghe, Verolien & De Pelsmacker, Patrick, 2010. "The Effectiveness of Telescopic Ads Delivered Via Interactive Digital Television: The Impact of the Amount of Information and the Level of Interactivity on Brand Responses," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 297-308.
- Lin, Chia-Wu & Wang, Kai-Yu & Chang, Shu-Hao & Lin, Jin-An, 2019. "Investigating the development of brand loyalty in brand communities from a positive psychology perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 446-455.
- Morgan-Thomas, Anna & Veloutsou, Cleopatra, 2013. "Beyond technology acceptance: Brand relationships and online brand experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 21-27.
- McLean, Graeme & Osei-Frimpong, Kofi, 2019. "Chat now… Examining the variables influencing the use of online live chat," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 55-67.
- Han, Sang-Lin & An, Myounga & Han, Jerry J. & Lee, Jiyoung, 2020. "Telepresence, time distortion, and consumer traits of virtual reality shopping," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 311-320.
- Hélia Gonçalves Pereira & Maria Fátima Salgueiro & Paulo Rita, 2017. "Online determinants of e-customer satisfaction: application to website purchases in tourism," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 11(2), pages 375-403, June.
- McLean, Graeme & Al-Nabhani, Khalid & Wilson, Alan, 2018. "Developing a Mobile Applications Customer Experience Model (MACE)- Implications for Retailers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 325-336.
- Angela Eliza Micu & Olfa Bouzaabia & Rym Bouzaabia & Adrian Micu & Alexandru Capatina, 2019. "Online customer experience in e-retailing: implications for web entrepreneurship," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 651-675, June.
- repec:cmj:networ:y:2013:i:1:p:74-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pantano, Eleonora & Rese, Alexandra & Baier, Daniel, 2017. "Enhancing the online decision-making process by using augmented reality: A two country comparison of youth markets," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 81-95.
- Ozkara, Behcet Yalin & Ozmen, Mujdat & Kim, Jong Woo, 2017. "Examining the effect of flow experience on online purchase: A novel approach to the flow theory based on hedonic and utilitarian value," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 119-131.
- van Reijmersdal, Eva A. & Rozendaal, Esther & Buijzen, Moniek, 2012. "Effects of Prominence, Involvement, and Persuasion Knowledge on Children's Cognitive and Affective Responses to Advergames," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 33-42.
- Pierre Volle & Ahmed Anis Charfi, 2011. "Valeur perçue et comportements en ligne en état d'immersion : le rôle modérateur de l'implication et de l'expertise," Post-Print halshs-00638649, HAL.
- Priporas, Constantinos-Vasilios & Stylos, Nikolaos & Kamenidou, Irene (Eirini), 2020. "City image, city brand personality and generation Z residents' life satisfaction under economic crisis: Predictors of city-related social media engagement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 453-463.
- Beck, Marie & CriÃ©, Dominique, 2018. "I virtually try it â€¦ I want it ! Virtual Fitting Room: A tool to increase on-line and off-line exploratory behavior, patronage and purchase intentions," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 279-286.
- Barnes, Stuart J. & Pressey, Andrew D., 2016. "Cyber-mavens and online flow experiences: Evidence from virtual worlds," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 285-296.
More about this item
Keywordsflow experience; self-traits; Facebook addiction; Daily Facebook Addiction Scale (DFAS);
All these keywords.
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibn:ibrjnl:v:12:y:2019:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Canadian Center of Science and Education). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cepflch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.