Socio-Economic Resource and Structures for the Sustainable Development of Rural Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Junior Davis, 2006. "Rural non-farm livelihoods in transition economies: emerging issues and policies," The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 3(2), pages 180-224.
- Rusali, Mirela, 2005. "A Development Visions Approach of Designing Rural Strategies," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24617, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gil, J.M. & Diaz-Montenegro, J. & Varela, E., 2018. "A Bias-Adjusted Three-Step approach for analysing the livelihood strategies and the asset mix of cacao producers in Ecuador," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277215, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Solomon Zena Walelign, 2016. "Livelihood strategies, environmental dependency and rural poverty: the case of two villages in rural Mozambique," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 593-613, April.
- repec:zbw:iamodp:279145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mahamadou Roufahi Tankari, 2020. "Rainfall variability and farm households’ food insecurity in Burkina Faso: nonfarm activities as a coping strategy," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 12(3), pages 567-578, June.
- Ognjen Žurovec & Pål Olav Vedeld, 2019. "Rural Livelihoods and Climate Change Adaptation in Laggard Transitional Economies: A Case from Bosnia and Herzegovina," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(21), pages 1-27, November.
- Hasanov, Shavkat & Sanaev, Golib, 2018. "Non-farm employment trends and policy in rural areas of Samarkand region (Uzbekistan)," IAMO Discussion Papers 279145, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Quang Tran, Tuyen, 2012. "A review on the link between nonfarm activities, land and rural livelihoods in Vietnam and developing countries," MPRA Paper 55850, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Nov 2013.
- Hasanov, Shavkat & Sanaev, Golib, 2018. "Non-farm employment trends and policy in rural areas of Samarkand region (Uzbekistan)," IAMO Discussion Papers 176, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- George Kwadwo Anane & Patrick Brandful Cobbinah & Job Kwame Manu, 2013. "Sustainability of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises in Rural Ghana: The Role of Microfinance Institutions," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(8), pages 1003-1017, August.
- Walelign, Solomon Zena & Jiao, Xi, 2017. "Dynamics of rural livelihoods and environmental reliance: Empirical evidence from Nepal," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 199-209.
- Traikova, Diana, 2013. "Determinants of non-farm entrepreneurial intentions in a transitional context: Evidence from rural Bulgaria," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 72, number 72, September.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2016. "Growing the Rural Nonfarm Economy to Alleviate Poverty," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 28971.
- AMPAW Samuel & NKETIAH-AMPONSAH Edward & SENADZA Bernardin, 2017. "Urban Farm-Nonfarm Diversification, Household Income And Food Expenditure In Ghana," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 12(2), pages 6-19, August.
- Jalang'o, Dorcas Anyango, 2016. "Economic Analysis Of Smallholder Farmers’ Participation In Domestic High-Value Markets For Indigenous Vegetables In Siaya County, Kenya," Research Theses 276431, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Jalang’o, Dorcas Anyango & Otieno, David Jakinda & Oluoch-Kosura, Willis, 2016. "Economic Analysis Of Smallholder Farmers’ Participation In Domestic High-Value Markets For Indigenous Vegetables In Siaya County, Kenya," Dissertations and Theses 269269, University of Nairobi, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Flavius Mihalache, 2014. "Overview of the Romanian Rural Development Policy: 2007-2013," European Journal of Social Sciences Education and Research Articles, Revistia Research and Publishing, vol. 1, May - Aug.
- Mackenzie, Lesego & Mburu, John & Irungu, Patrick, 2017. "Analysis Of Household Choice And Determinants Of Livelihood Diversification Activities In Chobe District, Botswana," Dissertations and Theses 269268, University of Nairobi, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Chmieliński, Paweł, 2016. "Selected aspects of the development of rural systems in Visegrad Group countries," Rural Areas and Development, European Rural Development Network (ERDN), vol. 13, pages 1-12.
More about this item
Keywordssocio-economic structures; sustainable rural development; economic diversification.;
All these keywords.
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:6:y:2009:i:2:p:199-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corina Saman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.