A Parametric Approach To Assessing The Creditworthiness For The Moldovan Rural Development Network
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emel, Ahmet Burak & Oral, Muhittin & Reisman, Arnold & Yolalan, Reha, 2003. "A credit scoring approach for the commercial banking sector," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 103-123, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Artur Wyszyński, 2017. "Sytuacja finansowa klubów Ekstraklasy w ujęciu metody DEA," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 2, pages 69-99.
- Ha-Thu Nguyen, 2015. "How is credit scoring used to predict default in China?," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-1, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Korol, Tomasz, 2013. "Early warning models against bankruptcy risk for Central European and Latin American enterprises," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 22-30.
- Hussein A. Abdou & John Pointon, 2011. "Credit Scoring, Statistical Techniques And Evaluation Criteria: A Review Of The Literature," Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2-3), pages 59-88, April.
- Lobna Abid & Afif Masmoudi & Sonia Zouari-Ghorbel, 2018. "The Consumer Loan’s Payment Default Predictive Model: an Application of the Logistic Regression and the Discriminant Analysis in a Tunisian Commercial Bank," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 9(3), pages 948-962, September.
- F A F Ferreira & S P Santos & P M M Rodrigues, 2011.
"Adding value to bank branch performance evaluation using cognitive maps and MCDA: a case study,"
Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 62(7), pages 1320-1333, July.
- Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Fernando A. F. Ferreira & Sérgio P. Santos, 2009. "Adding Value to Bank Branch Performance Evaluation Using Cognitive Maps and MCDA: A Case Study," Working Papers w200923, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Li-Hua Lai & Li-Chin Hung & Chau-Jung Kuo, 2016. "Do Well-Financial Holding Company Organized Banks in Taiwan Take More Risk?," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(04), pages 1-30, December.
- Nyitrai, Tamás & Virág, Miklós, 2019. "The effects of handling outliers on the performance of bankruptcy prediction models," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 34-42.
- DE CNUDDE, Sofie & MOEYERSOMS, Julie & STANKOVA, Marija & TOBBACK, Ellen & JAVALY, Vinayak & MARTENS, David, 2015. "Who cares about your Facebook friends? Credit scoring for microfinance," Working Papers 2015018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Saba Moradi & Farimah Mokhatab Rafiei, 2019. "A dynamic credit risk assessment model with data mining techniques: evidence from Iranian banks," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 5(1), pages 1-27, December.
- Psillaki, Maria & Tsolas, Ioannis E. & Margaritis, Dimitris, 2010. "Evaluation of credit risk based on firm performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(3), pages 873-881, March.
- Armend Salihu & Visar Shehu, 2020. "Data Mining Based Classifiers for Credit Risk Analysis," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 18(2 (Summer), pages 147-167.
- Salihu, Armend & Shehu, Visar, 2020. "A Review of Algorithms for Credit Risk Analysis," Proceedings of the ENTRENOVA - ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference (2020), Virtual Conference, in: Proceedings of the ENTRENOVA - ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference, Virtual Conference, 10-12 September 2020, pages 134-146, IRENET - Society for Advancing Innovation and Research in Economy, Zagreb.
- Ioannis Tsolas, 2015. "Firm credit risk evaluation: a series two-stage DEA modeling framework," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 233(1), pages 483-500, October.
- Virág, Miklós & Nyitrai, Tamás, 2017. "Magyar vállalkozások felszámolásának előrejelzése pénzügyi mutatóik idősorai alapján [Predicting the liquidation of Hungarian firms using a time series of their financial ratios]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 305-324.
- Ioannis E. Tsolas, 2021. "Firm Credit Scoring: A Series Two-Stage DEA Bootstrapped Approach," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 14(5), pages 1-12, May.
- Hsiang-Hsi Liu & Tser-Yieth Chen & Jia-Wen Chen, 2013. "Incorporating the Credit Ranking Measure to Evaluate the Operating Efficiency of Financial Holding Companies in Taiwan," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(10), pages 1386-1404, October.
- Catarina Figueira & Joseph Nellis, 2009. "Bank merger and acquisitions activity in the EU: much ado about nothing?," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(7), pages 875-886, July.
- Tien-Chin Wang & Ying-Ling Lin, 2009. "Using a Multi-Criteria Group Decision Making Approach to Select Merged Strategies for Commercial Banks," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 18(6), pages 519-536, November.
- Anna Feruś, 2010. "The Application of DEA Method in Evaluating Credit Risk of Companies," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 4(4), December.
More about this item
Keywordsrural development; creditworthiness; Moldovan agriculture.;
All these keywords.
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:12:y:2015:i:1:p:45-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corina Saman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.