Evaluating The Impact Of Future Common Agricultural Policy Options On Farm Incomes And Agricultural Supply
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zahrnt, Valentin, 2009. "Public Money for Public Goods: Winners and Losers from CAP Reform," ECIPE Working Papers 51300, European Centre for International Political Economy (ECIPE).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kleinhanss, Werner, 2011. "Impacts of the flat rates and digressive schemes on the distribution of Direct Payments in the EU," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114754, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vanni, Francesco & Cardillo, Concetta, 2013. "The effects of CAP greening on Italian agriculture," Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, Edizioni L'Informatore Agrario, vol. 2013(3), September.
- Salvioni, Cristina & Ascione, Elisa & Henke, Roberto, 2013. "Structural and economic dynamics in diversified Italian farms," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 2(3), pages 1-19, December.
- Katarzyna Kosior, 2011. "Koncepcje reform Wspólnej Polityki Rolnej Unii Europejskiej po 2013 roku," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 5-6, pages 85-104.
- Niculescu Oana-Marilena, 2012. "Common Agricultural Policy Post-2013 In The View Of Romania And France," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 144-149, July.
- Poczta, Walenty, 2010. "Wspólna Polityka Rolna Ue Po 2013 Roku – Uzasadnienie, Funkcje, Kierunki Rozwoju W Kontekście Interesu Polskiego Rolnictwa," Village and Agriculture (Wieś i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, vol. 3(148).
- Rong-Gang Cong & Mark Brady, 2012.
"How to Design a Targeted Agricultural Subsidy System: Efficiency or Equity?,"
PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 7(8), pages 1-12, August.
- Rong-Gang, Cong & Mark, Brady, 2012. "How to Design a Targeted Agricultural Subsidy System: Efficiency or Equity?," MPRA Paper 42481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harvey, David R. & Jambor, Attila, 2011. "What role for public goods in the future of CAP?," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108957, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Kleinhanss, Werner, 2011. "Impacts of SPS options on the distribution of support," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99430, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Galluzzo, Nicola, 2015. "Analysis of impact of rural development subsides on cropping specialization in Bulgaria and Romania using FADN data," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212659, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Andreea-Emanuela Drǎgoi, 2016. "Financing the European Agriculture: A Comparative Approach across the Member States," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 4(1), pages 13-22, May.
- Marconi, Valentina & Raggi, Meri & Viaggi, Davide, 2017. "Identifying typologies of rural areas based on the importance of different public goods and bads," 2017 Sixth AIEAA Conference, June 15-16, Piacenza, Italy 261273, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Popp, Jozsef & Jambor, Attila, 2014. "On the consistency of CAP measures: Will European agriculture meet the challenges it faces?," 142nd Seminar, May 29-30, 2014, Budapest, Hungary 169087, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nicola Galluzzo, 2017. "Impact of CAP Financial Subsidies on Rural Development and Emigration in Bulgarian Rural Areas," International Conference on Competitiveness of Agro-food and Environmental Economy Proceedings, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 6, pages 50-61.
- Callan, Tim ed. & Barrett, Alan & Goggin, Jean & Gorecki, Paul K. & Keane, Claire & Kearney, Ide & Matthews, Alan & Walsh, John R., 2009. "Budget Perspectives 2010," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS12, July.
- David Howden (ed.), 2011. "Institutions in Crisis," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14370.
- Sahrbacher, Amanda, 2012. "Impacts of CAP reforms on farm structures and performance disparities: An agent-based approach," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 65, number 65.
- Brian Ó Caithnia, 2011. "Compounding Agricultural Poverty: How the EU’s Common Agricultural Policy is Strangling European Recovery," Chapters, in: David Howden (ed.), Institutions in Crisis, chapter 11, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Christina Whidya Utami & Mochammad Ferdiansah, 2017. "Development of Knowledge Management Model in Establishing Innovation and Company Performance in UMKM/ SME1 in Indonesia," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4B), pages 655-665.
- Christos L. Galanos, 2017. "Stress Testing the Effect of Income Tax Scale on a Full Time Agricultural Income in Greece After the New Tax Legislation," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4A), pages 684-695.
More about this item
KeywordsCAP reform; agricultural supply;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy; Animal Welfare Policy
- Q21 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:10:y:2013:i:1:p:31-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corina Saman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.