On the consistency of CAP measures: Will European agriculture meet the challenges it faces?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zahrnt, Valentin, 2009. "Public Money for Public Goods: Winners and Losers from CAP Reform," ECIPE Working Papers 51300, European Centre for International Political Economy (ECIPE).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Callan, Tim ed. & Barrett, Alan & Goggin, Jean & Gorecki, Paul K. & Keane, Claire & Kearney, Ide & Matthews, Alan & Walsh, John R., 2009. "Budget Perspectives 2010," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS12, November.
- Kleinhanss, Werner, 2011. "Impacts of the flat rates and digressive schemes on the distribution of Direct Payments in the EU," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114754, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vanni, Francesco & Cardillo, Concetta, 2013. "The effects of CAP greening on Italian agriculture," Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, Edizioni L'Informatore Agrario, issue 3, September.
- Salvioni, Cristina & Ascione, Elisa & Henke, Roberto, 2013. "Structural and economic dynamics in diversified Italian farms," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 2(3), pages 1-19, December.
- Katarzyna Kosior, 2011. "Koncepcje reform Wspólnej Polityki Rolnej Unii Europejskiej po 2013 roku," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 5-6, pages 85-104.
- Niculescu Oana-Marilena, 2012. "Common Agricultural Policy Post-2013 In The View Of Romania And France," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 144-149, July.
- David Howden (ed.), 2011. "Institutions in Crisis," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14370.
- Poczta, Walenty, 2010. "Wspólna Polityka Rolna Ue Po 2013 Roku – Uzasadnienie, Funkcje, Kierunki Rozwoju W Kontekście Interesu Polskiego Rolnictwa," Village and Agriculture (Wieś i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, vol. 3(148).
- Rong-Gang Cong & Mark Brady, 2012.
"How to Design a Targeted Agricultural Subsidy System: Efficiency or Equity?,"
PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 7(8), pages 1-12, August.
- Rong-Gang, Cong & Mark, Brady, 2012. "How to Design a Targeted Agricultural Subsidy System: Efficiency or Equity?," MPRA Paper 42481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harvey, David R. & Jambor, Attila, 2011. "What role for public goods in the future of CAP?," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108957, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Sahrbacher, Amanda, 2012. "Impacts of CAP reforms on farm structures and performance disparities: An agent-based approach," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 65, number 65, December.
- Brian Ó Caithnia, 2011. "Compounding Agricultural Poverty: How the EU’s Common Agricultural Policy is Strangling European Recovery," Chapters, in: David Howden (ed.),Institutions in Crisis, chapter 11, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alexandri, Cecilia, 2013. "Evaluating The Impact Of Future Common Agricultural Policy Options On Farm Incomes And Agricultural Supply," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 31-49.
- Galluzzo, Nicola, 2015. "Analysis of impact of rural development subsides on cropping specialization in Bulgaria and Romania using FADN data," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212659, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christina Whidya Utami & Mochammad Ferdiansah, 2017. "Development of Knowledge Management Model in Establishing Innovation and Company Performance in UMKM/ SME1 in Indonesia," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4B), pages 655-665.
- Christos L. Galanos, 2017. "Stress Testing the Effect of Income Tax Scale on a Full Time Agricultural Income in Greece After the New Tax Legislation," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4A), pages 684-695.
- Andreea-Emanuela Drǎgoi, 2016. "Financing the European Agriculture: A Comparative Approach across the Member States," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 4(1), pages 13-22, May.
- Fabrizio De Filippis & Roberto Henke, 2010. "Cap Between First and Second Pillars: Looking into EU Spending on Agriculture," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, September.
- Marconi, Valentina & Raggi, Meri & Viaggi, Davide, 2017. "Identifying typologies of rural areas based on the importance of different public goods and bads," 2017 Sixth AIEAA Conference, June 15-16, Piacenza, Italy 261273, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Monteleone, Alessandro & Pierangeli, Fabio, 2012. "The reform of the CAP post-2013: allocation criteria in the second pillar," Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, Edizioni L'Informatore Agrario, issue 4, pages 1-13.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-12-08 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa142:169087. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .