Optimal Topology of Multilayer Urban Traffic Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gao, Ge & Sun, Huijun & Wu, Jianjun & Liu, Xinmin & Chen, Weiya, 2018. "Park-and-ride service design under a price-based tradable credits scheme in a linear monocentric city," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 1-12.
- Daganzo, Carlos F., 2010. "Structure of competitive transit networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 434-446, May.
- Rui Ding, 2019. "The Complex Network Theory-Based Urban Land-Use and Transport Interaction Studies," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2019, pages 1-14, June.
- Long, Jiancheng & Gao, Ziyou & Zhang, Haozhi & Szeto, W.Y., 2010. "A turning restriction design problem in urban road networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(3), pages 569-578, November.
- Fangxia Zhao & Jianjun Wu & Huijun Sun & Ziyou Gao & Ronghui Liu, 2016. "Population-driven Urban Road Evolution Dynamic Model," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 997-1018, December.
- Rui Ding & Norsidah Ujang & Hussain Bin Hamid & Mohd Shahrudin Abd Manan & Rong Li & Safwan Subhi Mousa Albadareen & Ashkan Nochian & Jianjun Wu, 2019. "Application of Complex Networks Theory in Urban Traffic Network Researches," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 1281-1317, December.
- Ge Gao & Huijun Sun & Jianjun Wu, 2019. "Activity-based trip chaining behavior analysis in the network under the parking fee scheme," Transportation, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 647-669, June.
- Maniadakis, Dimitris & Varoutas, Dimitris, 2014. "Network congestion analysis of gravity generated models," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 405(C), pages 114-127.
- Dial, Robert B., 2006. "A path-based user-equilibrium traffic assignment algorithm that obviates path storage and enumeration," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 917-936, December.
- Jinlong Ma & Weizhan Han & Qing Guo & Shuai Zhang, 2016. "Enhancing traffic capacity of scale-free networks by link-directed strategy," International Journal of Modern Physics C (IJMPC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 27(03), pages 1-12, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hin:complx:4230981. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mohamed Abdelhakeem). General contact details of provider: https://www.hindawi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.