Only Good Intentions? The Role of High-Quality Evidence in Conflict-Related Humanitarian Settings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wly:camsys:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:1-200 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:deveco:v:127:y:2017:i:c:p:209-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Akresh & Sonia Bhalotra & Marinella Leone & Una Okonkwo Osili, 2012.
"War and Stature: Growing Up during the Nigerian Civil War,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 273-277, May.
- Richard Akresh & Sonia Bhalotra & Marinella Leone & Una Osili, 2011. "War and Stature: Growing Up During the Nigerian Civil War," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 11/279, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Richard Akresh & Sonia Bhalotra & Marinella Leone & Una Osili, 2012. "War and Stature: Growing Up During the Nigerian Civil War," HiCN Working Papers 113, Households in Conflict Network.
- Akresh, Richard & Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Leone, Marinella & Osili, Una O., 2011. "War and Stature: Growing Up During the Nigerian Civil War," IZA Discussion Papers 6194, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:oup:wbecrv:v:31:y:2017:i:1:p:44-70. is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Devereux & Abdul-Gafaru Abdulai & Jose Cuesta & Jaideep Gupte & Luigi Peter Ragno & Keetie Roelen & Rachel Sabates-Wheeler & Tayllor Spadafora & UNICEF Office of Research - Innocenti, 2018. "Can social assistance (with a child lens) help in reducing urban poverty in Ghana? Evidence, challenges and the way forward," Papers inwopa1003, Innocenti Working Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsHumanitarian settings; evidence; impact evaluation; cash programs; researchprogramming divide.;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gok:ijdcv1:v:8:y:2018:i:2:p:80-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gipepin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.