Prospects and challenges of integrating South and Southeast Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. G. C. N. Madadeniya & S. Sivarajasingham, 2018. "Which Is Better For Economic Growth In Sri Lanka, Trade With Saarc Or Trade With Asean?," Journal of Smart Economic Growth, , vol. 3(3), pages 95-116, December.
- G.D.N.M Godagampala, 2018. "Impact Of Investments In Human Capital Determinants On Economic Growth: Time Series Analysis Based On Sri Lanka," Journal of Smart Economic Growth, , vol. 3(3), pages 85-93, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade and economic integration; ASEAN; SAARC; South and Southeast Asia; connectivity; regional cooperation and integration; production network;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gok:ijdcv1:v:3:y:2013:i:2:p:40-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gipepin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.