The Shaping of Chinese Corporate Social Responsibility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2006.
"Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications,"
Journal of Management Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2005. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0506, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Jeremy Moon & Xi Shen, 2010. "CSR in China Research: Salience, Focus and Nature," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(4), pages 613-629, July.
- Thomas Perreault, 2005. "State restructuring and the scale politics of rural water governance in Bolivia," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(2), pages 263-284, February.
- Chen, Gongmeng & Firth, Michael & Xu, Liping, 2009. "Does the type of ownership control matter? Evidence from China's listed companies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 171-181, January.
- Carroll, Archie B., 1991. "The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 39-48.
- Andreas Georg Scherer & Guido Palazzo, 2011. "The New Political Role of Business in a Globalized World: A Review of a New Perspective on CSR and its Implications for the Firm, Governance, and Democracy," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 899-931, June.
- Juelin Yin & Yuli Zhang, 2012. "Institutional Dynamics and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in an Emerging Country Context: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 301-316, December.
- Thomas P. Lyon & John W. Maxwell, 2008.
"Corporate Social Responsibility and the Environment: A Theoretical Perspective,"
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(2), pages 240-260, Summer.
- Thomas P. Lyon & John W. Maxwell, 2007. "Corporate Social Responsibility and the Environment: A Theoretical Perspective," Working Papers 2007-16, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; corporate social responsibility; NGO; environment; employee voice; global supply chains; stakeholders; employee turnover; supplier firms; EITI;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gig:chaktu:v:43:y:2014:i:4:p:3-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karsten Giese) or (Heike Holbig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dueiide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.