General Resilience to Cope with Extreme Events
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sunstein,Cass R., 2004. "Risk and Reason," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521016254, April.
- Krister Andersson & Elinor Ostrom, 2008. "Analyzing decentralized resource regimes from a polycentric perspective," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 41(1), pages 71-93, March.
- Jason F. Shogren & Laura O. Taylor, 2008. "On Behavioral-Environmental Economics," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(1), pages 26-44, Winter.
- Tomkins, Cyril, 2001. "Interdependencies, trust and information in relationships, alliances and networks," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 161-191, March.
- Daniel Kahneman, 2003. "Maps of Bounded Rationality: Psychology for Behavioral Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1449-1475, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heather McMillen & Lindsay K. Campbell & Erika S. Svendsen & Renae Reynolds, 2016. "Recognizing Stewardship Practices as Indicators of Social Resilience: In Living Memorials and in a Community Garden," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-26, August.
- Yuan, Jiahai & Sun, Shenghui & Zhang, Wenhua & Xiong, Minpeng, 2014. "The economy of distributed PV in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 939-949.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:90:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11069-017-3071-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Margot Hill Clarvis & Erin Bohensky & Masaru Yarime, 2015. "Can Resilience Thinking Inform Resilience Investments? Learning from Resilience Principles for Disaster Risk Reduction," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-19, July.
- Ali Kharrazi & Brian D. Fath & Harald Katzmair, 2016. "Advancing Empirical Approaches to the Concept of Resilience: A Critical Examination of Panarchy, Ecological Information, and Statistical Evidence," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-17, September.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:104:y:2018:i:c:p:78-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:7:y:2015:i:12:p:16483-16497:d:60574 is not listed on IDEAS
- Slavko Arsovski & Goran Putnik & Zora Arsovski & Danijela Tadic & Aleksandar Aleksic & Aleksandar Djordjevic & Slavisa Moljevic, 2015. "Modelling and Enhancement of Organizational Resilience Potential in Process Industry SMEs," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-15, December.
- Marta Suárez & Erik Gómez-Baggethun & Javier Benayas & Daniella Tilbury, 2016. "Towards an Urban Resilience Index: A Case Study in 50 Spanish Cities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-19, August.
More about this item
Keywordsextreme events; general resilience; polycentric governance; resilience; social-ecological system;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:4:y:2012:i:12:p:3248-3259:d:21829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.