Complexity Stage Model of the Medical Device Development Based on Economic Evaluation—MedDee
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maarten J. IJzerman & Hendrik Koffijberg & Elisabeth Fenwick & Murray Krahn, 2017. "Emerging Use of Early Health Technology Assessment in Medical Product Development: A Scoping Review of the Literature," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 35(7), pages 727-740, July.
- Hana Tomaskova & Petra Maresova & Marek Penhaker & Martin Augustynek & Blanka Klimova & Oluwaseun Fadeyi & Kamil Kuca, 2019. "The Business Process Model and Notation of Open Innovation: The Process of Developing Medical Instrument," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 5(4), pages 1-15, December.
- Laura Vallejo-Torres & Lotte Steuten & Bonny Parkinson & Alan J. Girling & Martin J. Buxton, 2011. "Integrating Health Economics Into the Product Development Cycle," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 31(4), pages 596-610, July.
- Susanne Hartz & Jürgen John, 2007. "The contribution of economic evaluation to decision-making in early phases of product development: a methodological and empirical review," Jena Economics Research Papers 2007-094, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Jie Sun & Zhiming Shang & Hui Li, 2014. "Imbalance-oriented SVM methods for financial distress prediction: a comparative study among the new SB-SVM-ensemble method and traditional methods," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 65(12), pages 1905-1919, December.
- Brockis, E. & Marsden, G. & Cole, A. & Devlin, N., 2016. "A Review of NICE Methods Across Health Technology Assessment Programmes: Differences, Justifications and Implications," Research Papers 001703, Office of Health Economics.
- John Vernon & Robert Goldberg & Joseph Golec, 2009. "Economic Evaluation and Cost-Effectiveness Thresholds," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 27(10), pages 797-806, October.
- Korol, Tomasz, 2013. "Early warning models against bankruptcy risk for Central European and Latin American enterprises," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 22-30.
- Winterhalter, Stephan & Zeschky, Marco B. & Neumann, Lukas & Gassmann, Oliver, 2017. "Business Models for Frugal Innovation in Emerging Markets: The Case of the Medical Device and Laboratory Equipment Industry," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 66, pages 3-13.
- Yaninee Songkajorn & Natcha Thawesaengskulthai, 2014. "Medical Device Innovation Development Process," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(04), pages 1-24.
- Munjae Lee & Sewon Park & Kyu-Sung Lee, 2019. "What Are the Features of Successful Medical Device Start-Ups? Evidence from KOREA," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(7), pages 1-17, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Dongwoo Kim & Gyu Ha Ryu & Kwangsoo Shin & Kyu-Sung Lee, 2021. "What Are the Success Factors for a Partnership with Global Medical Device Companies? Evidence from Korea," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 7(4), pages 1-20, December.
- Maarten Ijzerman & Lotte Steuten, 2011. "Early assessment of medical technologies to inform product development and market access," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 9(5), pages 331-347, September.
- Grace Hampson;Adrian Towse, 2017. "Exploring the Assessment and Appraisal of Regenerative Medicines and Cell Therapy Products: Is the NICE Approach Fit for Purpose?," Consulting Report 001802, Office of Health Economics.
- Wang, Yi & Rattanavipapong, Waranya & Teerawattananon, Yot, 2021. "Using health technology assessment to set priority, inform target product profiles, and design clinical study for health innovation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 172(C).
- Zhao, Shuping & Xu, Kai & Wang, Zhao & Liang, Changyong & Lu, Wenxing & Chen, Bo, 2022. "Financial distress prediction by combining sentiment tone features," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 106(C).
- Õie Renata Siimon & Oliver Lukason, 2021. "A Decision Support System for Corporate Tax Arrears Prediction," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(15), pages 1-23, July.
- Fatima Zahra Azayite & Said Achchab, 2019. "A hybrid neural network model based on improved PSO and SA for bankruptcy prediction," Papers 1907.12179, arXiv.org.
- Jeong-min Ryu & Sewon Park & Yoonseo Park & Jeongwon Park & Munjae Lee, 2021. "Innovative Culture and Firm Performance of Medical Device Companies: Mediating Effects of Investment in Education and Training," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(17), pages 1-14, August.
- Harry Jeong & Seunggu Lee & Kwangsoo Shin, 2021. "Development of Food Packaging through TRIZ and the Possibility of Open Innovation," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 7(4), pages 1-16, October.
- Vrontis, Demetris & Christofi, Michael, 2021. "R&D internationalization and innovation: A systematic review, integrative framework and future research directions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 812-823.
- Blankart, Carl Rudolf & Dams, Florian & Penton, Hannah & Kaló, Zoltán & Zemplényi, Antal & Shatrov, Kosta & Iskandar, Rowan & Federici, Carlo, 2021. "Regulatory and HTA early dialogues in medical devices," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 125(10), pages 1322-1329.
- Rowan Iskandar & Carlo Federici & Cassandra Berns & Carl Rudolf Blankart, 2022. "An approach to quantify parameter uncertainty in early assessment of novel health technologies," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(S1), pages 116-134, September.
- James Chambers, 2014. "Can the US Afford to Ignore Cost-effectiveness Evidence?," Seminar Briefing 000074, Office of Health Economics.
- Vinicius Minatogawa & Matheus Franco & Izabela Simon Rampasso & Maria Holgado & Diego Garrido & Hernan Pinto & Ruy Quadros, 2022. "Towards Systematic Sustainable Business Model Innovation: What Can We Learn from Business Model Innovation," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(5), pages 1, March.
- du Jardin, Philippe, 2015. "Bankruptcy prediction using terminal failure processes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 286-303.
- Cosmina Lelia Voinea & Marcel Logger & Fawad Rauf & Nadine Roijakkers, 2019. "Drivers for Sustainable Business Models in Start-Ups: Multiple Case Studies," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(24), pages 1-25, December.
- Izabela Jonek-Kowalska & Radosław Wolniak, 2021. "The Influence of Local Economic Conditions on Start-Ups and Local Open Innovation System," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 7(2), pages 1-19, April.
- Malobi Mukherjee & Jacob Wood, 2021. "Consolidating Unorganised Retail Businesses through Digital Platforms: Implications for Achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(21), pages 1, October.
- Tamara Ayœs, Armando Lenin & Villegas, Gladis Cecilia & Leones Castro, María Cristina & Salazar Bocanegra, Juan Antonio, 2018. "Modelaci—n del riesgo de insolvencia en empresas del sector salud empleando modelos logit || Modeling of Insolvency Risk in Health Sector Companies Using Logit Models," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 26(1), pages 128-145, Diciembre.
- Sumaira Ashraf & Elisabete G. S. Félix & Zélia Serrasqueiro, 2019. "Do Traditional Financial Distress Prediction Models Predict the Early Warning Signs of Financial Distress?," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 12(2), pages 1-17, April.
More about this item
Keywordsmedical device; development; economic evaluation; model; regulatory;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:12:y:2020:i:5:p:1755-:d:325509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.