The Role of the United Nations Environment Assembly in Emerging Issues of International Environmental Law
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Géraud de Lassus St-Geniès, 2020. "The Outcome of the Negotiations on the Global Pact for the Environment: A Commentary," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(3), pages 1-12, January.
- Maria Ivanova, 2010. "UNEP in Global Environmental Governance: Design, Leadership, Location," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 10(1), pages 30-59, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louisa J. M. Jansen, 2020. "Improving Governance of Tenure in Policy and Practice: Monitoring in a Space for Multiple Views," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(23), pages 1-23, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Stefano Carattini & Sam Fankhauser & Jianjian Gao & Caterina Gennaioli & Pietro Panzarasa, 2021.
"What Does Network Analysis Teach Us about International Environmental Cooperation?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Stefano Carattini & Sam Fankhauser & Jianjian Gao & Caterina Gennaioli & Pietro Panzarasa, 2021. "What does Network Analysis teach us about International Environmental Cooperation?," Papers 2106.08883, arXiv.org.
- Jonathan Rosenberg, 2020. "Adaptation, Official Development Assistance, and Institution Building: The Case of the Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(10), pages 1-26, May.
- Riikka Sievänen & John Sumelius & K. Islam & Mila Sell, 2013. "From struggle in responsible investment to potential to improve global environmental governance through UN PRI," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 197-217, May.
- Tamar Gutner & Alexander Thompson, 2010. "The politics of IO performance: A framework," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 227-248, September.
- Lucile Maertens & Leah R. Kimber & Fanny Badache & Emilie Dairon, 2021. "Time and space in the study of international organizations: An introduction," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 12(S7), pages 5-13, December.
- Michael W. Manulak, 2022. "Maria Ivanova. 2021. The untold story of the world’s leading environmental institution: UNEP at fifty (Cambridge: MIT Press)," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 223-226, January.
- Emilie Dairon & Fanny Badache, 2021. "Understanding International Organizations’ Headquarters as Ecosystems: The Case of Geneva," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 12(S7), pages 24-33, December.
- Murat Arsel, 2011. "Forum 2011," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 42(1), pages 448-457, January.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational environmental law; international environmental governance; UNEP; UNEA; Minamata Convention on mercury; geoengineering; climate-altering technologies; common but differentiated responsibilities; precaution;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:12:y:2020:i:14:p:5680-:d:384738. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.