Nexus between Climate Change, Displacement and Conflict: Afghanistan Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Borsky, Stefan & Unterberger, Christian, 2019.
"Bad weather and flight delays: The impact of sudden and slow onset weather events,"
Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 10-26.
- Stefan Borsky & Christian Unterberger, 2018. "Bad Weather and Flight Delays: The Impact of Sudden and Slow Onset Weather Events," Graz Economics Papers 2018-13, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Veronika Hedija, 2018. "Is the Rule of Law Significant for Explanation of Differences in the Gender Pay Gap?," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2018(6), pages 704-722.
- Thomas John Cooke & Ian Shuttleworth, 2017. "Migration and the Internet," Migration Letters, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 14(3), pages 331-342, September.
- Armand Kasztelan, 2017. "Green Growth, Green Economy and Sustainable Development: Terminological and Relational Discourse," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2017(4), pages 487-499.
- Linguère Mously Mbaye, 2017. "Climate change, natural disasters, and migration," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 346-346, March.
- Frank Biermann & Ingrid Boas, 2010. "Preparing for a Warmer World: Towards a Global Governance System to Protect Climate Refugees," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 10(1), pages 60-88, February.
- K. Warner & M. Hamza & A. Oliver-Smith & F. Renaud & A. Julca, 2010. "Climate change, environmental degradation and migration," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 55(3), pages 689-715, December.
- Guoqing Shi & Qiulong LYU & Ziheng Shangguan & Tianhe Jiang, 2019. "Facing Climate Change: What Drives Internal Migration Decisions in the Karst Rocky Regions of Southwest China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(7), pages 1-16, April.
- H. Buhaug & J. Nordkvelle & T. Bernauer & T. Böhmelt & M. Brzoska & J. Busby & A. Ciccone & H. Fjelde & E. Gartzke & N. Gleditsch & J. Goldstone & H. Hegre & H. Holtermann & V. Koubi & J. Link & P. Li, 2014. "One effect to rule them all? A comment on climate and conflict," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 391-397, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Pitukhina, 0. "Migration Labor Laws," European Journal of Social Sciences Education and Research Articles, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 7, January -.
- Sylvester Mpandeli & Luxon Nhamo & Sithabile Hlahla & Dhesigen Naidoo & Stanley Liphadzi & Albert Thembinkosi Modi & Tafadzwanashe Mabhaudhi, 2020. "Migration under Climate Change in Southern Africa: A Nexus Planning Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-14, June.
- Héctor Morales-Muñoz & Srijna Jha & Michelle Bonatti & Henryk Alff & Sabine Kurtenbach & Stefan Sieber, 2020. "Exploring Connections—Environmental Change, Food Security and Violence as Drivers of Migration—A Critical Review of Research," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(14), pages 1-25, July.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironment-induced migration; sudden-onset events; slow-onset events; displacement risk; climate change; vulnerability; conflicts;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:20:p:5586-:d:275126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.