Sustainability Reporting and Value Relevance of Financial Statements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elena Dobre & Georgiana Oana Stanila & Laura Brad, 2015. "The Influence of Environmental and Social Performance on Financial Performance: Evidence from Romania’s Listed Entities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-41, March.
- Irena Bakanauskiene & Sonata Staniuliene & Vytautas Zirgutis, 2016. "Corporate Social Responsibility: The Context Of Stakeholders Pressure In Lithuania," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 13(1), pages 18-29, June.
- Linda Thorne & Lois S. Mahoney & Giacomo Manetti, 2014. "Motivations for issuing standalone CSR reports: a survey of Canadian firms," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 686-714, April.
- Isabel Lourenço & Jeffrey Callen & Manuel Branco & José Curto, 2014. "The Value Relevance of Reputation for Sustainability Leadership," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 17-28, January.
- Oliver N. Okafor & Mark Anderson & Hussein Warsame, 2016. "IFRS and value relevance: evidence based on Canadian adoption," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 12(2), pages 136-160, April.
- Supriti Mishra & Damodar Suar, 2010. "Does Corporate Social Responsibility Influence Firm Performance of Indian Companies?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(4), pages 571-601, September.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:33:y:2009:i:2:p:89-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Robinson & Anne Kleffner & Stephanie Bertels, 2011. "Signaling Sustainability Leadership: Empirical Evidence of the Value of DJSI Membership," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(3), pages 493-505, July.
- Daniel Reimsbach & Rüdiger Hahn, 2015. "The Effects of Negative Incidents in Sustainability Reporting on Investors’ Judgments–an Experimental Study of Third-party Versus Self-disclosure in the Realm of Sustainable Development," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 217-235, May.
- Steven Cahan & David Emanuel & Jerry Sun, 2009. "The effect of earnings quality and country-level institutions on the value relevance of earnings," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 371-391, November.
- repec:bla:joares:v:6:y:1968:i:2:p:159-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mihaela Alina ROBU, 2014. "The Level Of Knowledge In The Value Relevance Literature," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 6(4), pages 122-135, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2112-:d:119271 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mao-Chang Wang, 2015. "Value Relevance of Tobin’s Q and Corporate Governance for the Taiwanese Tourism Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 223-230, August.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2226-:d:121105 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:636-:d:96096 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1351-:d:143430 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSustainability Reporting Award (SRA); financial statements; value relevance; earnings per share (EPS); earnings per share change (CEPS); book value per share (BVPS);
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:678-:d:134358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.