The impact of IFRS on the value relevance of accounting data of banks listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karampinis, Nikolaos I. & Hevas, Dimosthenis L., 2011. "Mandating IFRS in an Unfavorable Environment: The Greek Experience," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 304-332, September.
- Mary E. Barth & Wayne R. Landsman & Mark H. Lang, 2008. "International Accounting Standards and Accounting Quality," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 467-498, June.
- repec:bla:joares:v:6:y:1968:i:2:p:159-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karol Marek KLIMCZAK, 2011. "Market Reaction to Mandatory IFRS Adoption: Evidence from Poland," Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 10(2), pages 228-248, June.
- Karampinis N. & Hevas D., 2009. "The Effect of the Mandatory Application of IFRS on the Value Relevance of Accounting Data: Some Evidence from Greece," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 73-100.
- Dobija, Dorota & Klimczak, Karol Marek, 2010. "Development of accounting in Poland: Market efficiency and the value relevance of reported earnings," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 356-374, September.
- Jamal Barzegari Khanagha, 2011. "Value Relevance of Accounting Information in the United Arab Emirates," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 1(2), pages 33-45, June.
- Asokan Anandarajan & Bill Francis & Iftekhar Hasan & Kose John, 2011. "Value relevance of banks: global evidence," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 33-55, January.
More about this item
Keywordsbanks; value relevance; accounting standards;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpn:umkcjf:v:3:y:2014:i:1:p:33-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miroslawa Buczynska). General contact details of provider: http://www.wydawnictwoumk.pl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.