The Impact of Economic Globalization on the Employment Policies in 19 Western Democracies from 1985 to 2010. Limited Change or Radical Shift towards Workfare?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mariam Camarero & Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre & Cecilio Tamarit, 2006.
"Testing for Hysteresis in Unemployment in OECD Countries: New Evidence using Stationarity Panel Tests with Breaks,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(2), pages 167-182, April.
- Mariam Camarero & Josep Lluis Carrion Silvestre & Cecilio Tamarit, 2004. "Testing for hysteresis in unemployment in OECD countries. New evidence using stationarity panel tests with breaks," Working Papers in Economics 119, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Arlene Naranjo & A. Alexandre Trindade & George Casella, 2013. "Extending the State-Space Model to Accommodate Missing Values in Responses and Covariates," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 108(501), pages 202-216, March.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Axel Dreher, 2006.
"Does globalization affect growth? Evidence from a new index of globalization,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(10), pages 1091-1110.
- Axel Dreher, 2005. "Does Globalization Affect Growth? Evidence from a new Index of Globalization," TWI Research Paper Series 6, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2010.
"Labor market deregulation and globalization: empirical evidence from OECD countries,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 146(3), pages 545-571, September.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2010. "Labor market deregulation and globalization: Empirical evidence from OECD countries," Munich Reprints in Economics 19282, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Dani Rodrik, 1998.
"Why Do More Open Economies Have Bigger Governments?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(5), pages 997-1032, October.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1996. "Why do More Open Economies Have Bigger Governments?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1388, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik, 1996. "Why Do More Open Economies Have Bigger Governments?," NBER Working Papers 5537, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burgoon, Brian, 2001. "Globalization and Welfare Compensation: Disentangling the Ties that Bind," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 55(03), pages 509-551, June.
- Wymer, Clifford R., 1997. "Structural Nonlinear Continuous-Time Models In Econometrics," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 518-548, June.
- Mohammad R. Jahan-Parvar & Hassan Mohammadi, 2009. "Oil prices and competitiveness: time series evidence from six oil-producing countries," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(1), pages 98-118, January.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic globalization; employment policy; capital flow; VARMAX-model; workfare;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
- B - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology
- N - Economic History
- P - Economic Systems
- Y80 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines - - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jscscx:v:4:y:2015:i:3:p:700-717:d:55790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .