Oil prices and competitiveness: time series evidence from six oil-producing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ari-Matti Näätänen, 2015. "The Impact of Economic Globalization on the Employment Policies in 19 Western Democracies from 1985 to 2010. Limited Change or Radical Shift towards Workfare?," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-18, September.
- Hassan Mohammadi & Mohammad Jahan-Parvar, 2012. "Oil prices and exchange rates in oil-exporting countries: evidence from TAR and M-TAR models," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 36(3), pages 766-779, July.
- Mohammad R. Jahan-Parvar (bio) & Hassan Mohammadi (bio), 2011.
"Oil Prices and Real Exchange Rates in Oil-Exporting Countries: A Bounds Testing Approach,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 45(1), pages 313-322, July-Dece.
- Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad R. & Mohammadi, Hassan, 2008. "Oil Prices and Real Exchange Rates in Oil-Exporting Countries: A Bounds Testing Approach," MPRA Paper 13435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manfred Wiebelt & Rainer Schweickert & Clemens Breisinger & Marcus Böhme, 2011.
"Oil revenues for public investment in Africa: targeting urban or rural areas?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(4), pages 745-770, November.
- Böhme, Marcus & Breisinger, Clemens & Schweickert, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 2010. "Oil revenues for public investment in Africa: Targeting urban or rural areas?," Kiel Working Papers 1623, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mohammadi, Hassan & Su, Lixian, 2010. "International evidence on crude oil price dynamics: Applications of ARIMA-GARCH models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1001-1008, September.
- repec:pts:journl:y:2017:i:1:p:34-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khiabani, Nasser, 2010. "How Important are Oil and Money Shocks in Explaining Housing Market Fluctuations in an Oil-exporting Country?: Evidence from Iran," MPRA Paper 34041, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitive strategy; Oil industry; Monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jespps:v:36:y:2009:i:1:p:98-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.