Investigating the Crucial Aspects of Developing a Healthy Dormitory based on Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs—A Case Study of Shenzhen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesca Romana D’Ambrosio Alfano & Marco Dell’Isola & Giorgio Ficco & Boris Igor Palella & Giuseppe Riccio, 2016. "Experimental Air-Tightness Analysis in Mediterranean Buildings after Windows Retrofit," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 8(10), pages 1-9, September.
- Zezhou Wu & Mingyang Jiang & Yuzhu Cai & Hao Wang & Shenghan Li, 2019. "What Hinders the Development of Green Building? An Investigation of China," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 16(17), pages 1-18, August.
- Arpke, Angela & Strong, Kelly, 2006. "A comparison of life cycle cost analyses for a typical college dormitory using subsidized versus full-cost pricing of water," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 66-78, June.
- Frijters, Paul & Islam, Asad & Pakrashi, Debayan, 2019.
"Heterogeneity in peer effects in random dormitory assignment in a developing country,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 117-134.
- Frijters, Paul & Islam, Asad & Pakrashi, Debayan, 2019. "Heterogeneity in peer effects in random dormitory assignment in a developing country," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100870, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rob Eisinga & Manfred Grotenhuis & Ben Pelzer, 2013. "The reliability of a two-item scale: Pearson, Cronbach, or Spearman-Brown?," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 58(4), pages 637-642, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Lyn M. Van Swol & Paul Hangsan Ahn & Andrew Prahl & Zhenxing Gong, 2021. "Language Use in Group Discourse and Its Relationship to Group Processes," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(1), pages 21582440211, March.
- Yu Cao & Cong Xu & Syahrul Nizam Kamaruzzaman & Nur Mardhiyah Aziz, 2022. "A Systematic Review of Green Building Development in China: Advantages, Challenges and Future Directions," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(19), pages 1-29, September.
- Francesco La Barbera & Mario Amato & Roberta Riverso & Fabio Verneau, 2022. "Social Emotions and Good Provider Norms in Tackling Household Food Waste: An Extension of the Theory of Planned Behavior," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(15), pages 1-12, August.
- Isabel Dias & Alexandra Lopes & José Azevedo & Ana Sofia Maia & João Santos Baptista, 2022. "Cleaning in Times of Pandemic: Perceptions of COVID-19 Risks among Workers in Facility Services," Social Sciences, MDPI, vol. 11(7), pages 1-18, June.
- Kong Juan & Kepili Ema Izati Binti Zull, 2023. "A Survey Analysis: The Current Real Estate Marketing Situation in the China Greater Bay Area in the Context of the COVID-19 Epidemic," Real Estate Management and Valuation, Sciendo, vol. 31(3), pages 1-19, September.
- Jesica Fernández-Agüera & Samuel Dominguez-Amarillo & Marco Fornaciari & Fabio Orlandi, 2019. "TVOCs and PM 2.5 in Naturally Ventilated Homes: Three Case Studies in a Mild Climate," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(22), pages 1-22, November.
- Sabina Kordana-Obuch & Michał Wojtoń & Mariusz Starzec & Beata Piotrowska, 2023. "Opportunities and Challenges for Research on Heat Recovery from Wastewater: Bibliometric and Strategic Analyses," Energies, MDPI, vol. 16(17), pages 1-36, September.
- Karen Birna Thorvaldsdottir & Sigridur Halldorsdottir & Denise M. Saint Arnault, 2021. "Understanding and Measuring Help-Seeking Barriers among Intimate Partner Violence Survivors: Mixed-Methods Validation Study of the Icelandic Barriers to Help-Seeking for Trauma (BHS-TR) Scale," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Frauke Sander & Ulrich Föhl & Nadine Walter & Vera Demmer, 2021. "Green or social? An analysis of environmental and social sustainability advertising and its impact on brand personality, credibility and attitude," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 28(4), pages 429-445, July.
- Leary, R. Bret & Vann, Richard J. & Mittelstaedt, John D. & Murphy, Patrick E. & Sherry,, John F., 2014. "Changing the marketplace one behavior at a time: Perceived marketplace influence and sustainable consumption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(9), pages 1953-1958.
- Stefan Hoffmann & Tom Joerß & Robert Mai & Payam Akbar, 2022. "Augmented reality-delivered product information at the point of sale: when information controllability backfires," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 743-776, July.
- Simon Fauser & David Agola, 2021. "The influence of regional Italian images on consumer behaviour: a study of consumers in Germany," Italian Journal of Marketing, Springer, vol. 2021(1), pages 129-158, June.
- Jonathan Jubin & Philippe Delmas & Ingrid Gilles & Annie Oulevey Bachmann & Claudia Ortoleva Bucher, 2022. "Protective Factors and Coping Styles Associated with Quality of Life during the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Comparison of Hospital or Care Institution and Private Practice Nurses," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(12), pages 1-12, June.
- Peter Heimerl & Marco Haid & Lea Benedikt & Ursula Scholl-Grissemann, 2020. "Factors Influencing Job Satisfaction in Hospitality Industry," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(4), pages 21582440209, December.
- Dangelico, Rosa Maria & Alvino, Letizia & Fraccascia, Luca, 2022. "Investigating the antecedents of consumer behavioral intention for sustainable fashion products: Evidence from a large survey of Italian consumers," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 185(C).
- FlaviÃ¡n, Carlos & Gurrea, Raquel & OrÃºs, Carlos, 2020. "Combining channels to make smart purchases: The role of webrooming and showrooming," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 52(C).
- Alexandra Bertschi-Michel & Philipp Sieger & Thomas Wittig & Andreas Hack, 2023. "Sacrifice, Protect, and Hope for the Best: Family Ownership, Turnaround Moves, and Crisis Survival," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 47(4), pages 1132-1168, July.
- Mohammad Arar & Chuloh Jung, 2021. "Improving the Indoor Air Quality in Nursery Buildings in United Arab Emirates," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(22), pages 1-19, November.
- Teng, Weichen & Su, Yaohua & Liao, Tien-Tien & Wei, Cang-Liang, 2020. "An exploration of celebrity business ventures and their appeal to fans and non-fans," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 54(C).
- Groß, Mona & Hennig-Schmidt, Heike & Wiesen, Daniel, 2023. "Personality and physician performance pay: Evidence from a behavioral experiment in health," HERO Online Working Paper Series 2023:5, University of Oslo, Health Economics Research Programme.
More about this item
Keywordshealthy dormitory; crucial aspect; Maslow’s hierarchy of needs; measurement indicator; structural equation modeling;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jijerp:v:17:y:2020:i:5:p:1565-:d:326332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.