Mechanisms of Federal Financing of Science in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karl‐Eugen Wädekin, 1971. "Soviet rural society. A descriptive stratification analysis," Europe-Asia Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 512-538.
- Radosevic, Slavo, 2003.
"Patterns of preservation, restructuring and survival: science and technology policy in Russia in post-Soviet era,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1105-1124, June.
- Slavo Radosevic, 2002. "Patterns of Preservation, Restructuring and Survival: Science and Technology Policy in Russia in the Post Soviet Era," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 7, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Yavuz Arslan & Birol Kanik, 2012. "ABD Kira Enflasyonu ve Konut Fiyat Dinamikleri," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1203, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Дежина И.Г. & Салтыков Б.Г., 2002. "Об Эффективности Использования Бюджетных Средств В Российской Науке," Журнал Экономика и математические методы (ЭММ), Центральный Экономико-Математический Институт (ЦЭМИ), vol. 38(2), апрель.
- Russell S. Sobel, 2006. "The emergence of entrepreneurial economics, by Vinig, T. And Van Der Voort, R. (eds.). Research on Technological Innovation, Management, and Policy, Vol. 9, Elsevier: Amsterdam, 2005, xvi +232 pp," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(5), pages 396-399.
- Hemant Merchant, 2012. "Joint venture configurations in big emerging markets," Chapters, in: Handbook of Research on International Strategic Management, chapter 10, pages 188-210, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yannis Caloghirou & Nicholas S Vonortas & Stavros Ioannides, 2002. "Science and technology policies towards research joint ventures," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 82-94, April.
More about this item
KeywordsRussian economy; research funding;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:rpaper:107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.