Indonesia’s Strategy for Sustainable Finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olga V. Bogacheva & Oleg V. Smorodinov, 2016. "Government Measures Aimed at Formation and Development of Green Bond Market," Finansovyj žhurnal — Financial Journal, Financial Research Institute, Moscow 127006, Russia, issue 3, pages 55-65, June.
- Matthew Haigh, 2012. "Publishing and defining sustainable finance and investment," Journal of Sustainable Finance & Investment, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 88-94, April.
- Igor A. Yakovlev & Ludmila S. Kabir, 2018. "Green Investment Financing Mechanism as an Element of the National Strategy for Sustainable Development Financing," Finansovyj žhurnal — Financial Journal, Financial Research Institute, Moscow 127006, Russia, issue 3, pages 9-20, June.
- Falcone, Pasquale Marcello & Morone, Piergiuseppe & Sica, Edgardo, 2018. "Greening of the financial system and fuelling a sustainability transition," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 23-37.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Pasquale Marcello Falcone & Edgardo Sica, 2019. "Assessing the Opportunities and Challenges of Green Finance in Italy: An Analysis of the Biomass Production Sector," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(2), pages 1-14, January.
- D’Adamo, Idiano & Falcone, Pasquale Marcello & Gastaldi, Massimo & Morone, Piergiuseppe, 2020. "The economic viability of photovoltaic systems in public buildings: Evidence from Italy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 207(C).
- Chantal P. Naidoo, 2019. "Relating Financial Systems to Sustainability Transitions: Challenges, Demands and Dimensions," SPRU Working Paper Series 2019-18, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Grace Ibe-enwo & Nicholas Igbudu & Zanete Garanti & Temitope Popoola, 2019. "Assessing the Relevance of Green Banking Practice on Bank Loyalty: The Mediating Effect of Green Image and Bank Trust," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(17), pages 1-16, August.
- Yi Zhou & Alun Gu, 2019. "Learning Curve Analysis of Wind Power and Photovoltaics Technology in US: Cost Reduction and the Importance of Research, Development and Demonstration," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(8), pages 1-16, April.
- Gregor Semieniuk & Emanuele Campiglio & Jean‐Francois Mercure & Ulrich Volz & Neil R. Edwards, 2021. "Low‐carbon transition risks for finance," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 12(1), January.
- Gen Sakoda & Hideki Takayasu & Misako Takayasu, 2019. "Data Science Solutions for Retail Strategy to Reduce Waste Keeping High Profit," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(13), pages 1-30, June.
- Natalya A. Khutorova, 2021. "Global Catastrophe Bond Market and the Prospects of Its Formation in the Russian Federation," Finansovyj žhurnal — Financial Journal, Financial Research Institute, Moscow 127006, Russia, issue 1, pages 75-92, February.
- Nicholas Igbudu & Zanete Garanti & Temitope Popoola, 2018. "Enhancing Bank Loyalty through Sustainable Banking Practices: The Mediating Effect of Corporate Image," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(11), pages 1-11, November.
- Pasquale Marcello Falcone, 2018. "Green investment strategies and bank-firm relationship: a firm-level analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 38(4), pages 2225-2239.
- Larisa V. Sannikova, 2021. "Legal Framework for Green Finance in the EU and Russia," Finansovyj žhurnal — Financial Journal, Financial Research Institute, Moscow 127006, Russia, issue 5, pages 29-43, October.
- Juan Camilo Mejia-Escobar & Juan David González-Ruiz & Eduardo Duque-Grisales, 2020. "Sustainable Financial Products in the Latin America Banking Industry: Current Status and Insights," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(14), pages 1-25, July.
- Saiful Arefeen & Koji Shimada, 2020. "Performance and Resilience of Socially Responsible Investing (SRI) and Conventional Funds during Different Shocks in 2016: Evidence from Japan," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(2), pages 1-20, January.
- Aila-Leena Matthies & Ingo Stamm & Tuuli Hirvilammi & Kati Närhi, 2019. "Ecosocial Innovations and Their Capacity to Integrate Ecological, Economic and Social Sustainability Transition," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(7), pages 1-16, April.
- Dimmelmeier, Andreas, 2021. "Sustainable Finance as a Contested Concept: Tracing the Evolution of Five Frames Between 1998 and 2018," SocArXiv 7jhgp, Center for Open Science.
- Irina I. Prosvirina & Natalya S. Dovbiy, 2020. "Selection of Sources of Traditional and Green Financing for the Best Available Techniques," Finansovyj žhurnal — Financial Journal, Financial Research Institute, Moscow 127006, Russia, issue 4, pages 101-116, August.
- D’Adamo, Idiano & Falcone, Pasquale Marcello & Huisingh, Donald & Morone, Piergiuseppe, 2021. "A circular economy model based on biomethane: What are the opportunities for the municipality of Rome and beyond?," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 1660-1672.
- Akber Aman Shah & Desheng Wu & Vladmir Korotkov, 2019. "Are Sustainable Banks Efficient and Productive? A Data Envelopment Analysis and the Malmquist Productivity Index Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(8), pages 1-19, April.
- Pasquale Marcello Falcone & Sara González García & Enrica Imbert & Lucía Lijó & María Teresa Moreira & Almona Tani & Valentina Elena Tartiu & Piergiuseppe Morone, 2019. "Transitioning towards the bio‐economy: Assessing the social dimension through a stakeholder lens," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 26(5), pages 1135-1153, September.
- Samuel Drempetic & Christian Klein & Bernhard Zwergel, 2020. "The Influence of Firm Size on the ESG Score: Corporate Sustainability Ratings Under Review," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 167(2), pages 333-360, November.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development; sustainable financing; green economy; low-carbon economic growth; environmentally friendly projects; green investments; green bonds;
All these keywords.
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fru:finjrn:190606:p:83-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frigvru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Gennady Ageev (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frigvru.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.