The Opportunity Cost of Using Excess Capacity
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weiland, Brandon & Sesmero, Juan Pablo & Preckel, Paul & Wetzstein, Michael E., 2017. "Can Wood Pellets Save Coal?," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258250, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Reindorp, Matthew J. & Fu, Michael C., 2011. "Capital renewal as a real option," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(1), pages 109-117, October.
- Plato, Gerald E., 2001.
"The Soybean Processing Decision: Exercising A Real Option On Processing Margins,"
33567, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Plato, Gerald, 2001. "The Soybean processing Decision: Exercising a Real Option on Processing Margins," Technical Bulletins 184327, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Yilmaz, Fatih, 2001. "Conditional investment policy under uncertainty and irreversibility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(3), pages 681-686, August.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Stutzman, Sarah & Weiland, Brandon & Preckel, Paul & Wetzstein, Michael, 2017. "Optimal replacement policies for an uncertain rejuvenated asset," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 185(C), pages 21-33.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:mclaughlin92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Courtney Connors The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Courtney Connors to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.