Asset Liquidity and the Determinants of Asset Sales by Poorly Performing Firms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gema Pastor-Agustín & Marisa Ramírez-Alesón & Manuel Espitia-Escuer, 2011. "Complementary Assets and Investment Decisions," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(0), pages 25-39, November.
- Vikash Gautam & Ashish Singh & Sarthak Gaurav, 2014. "Cash Holdings and Finance Constraints in Indian Manufacturing Firms," Research in Applied Economics, Macrothink Institute, vol. 6(3), pages 56-75, September.
- Officer, Micah S., 2007. "The price of corporate liquidity: Acquisition discounts for unlisted targets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 571-598, March.
- Shin, G. Hwan, 2008. "The profitability of asset sales as an explanation of asset divestitures," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 555-571, November.
- Canina, Linda & Carvell, Steven A. & Ma, Qingzhong & Ukhov, Andrey D., 2013. "Business cycle and asset valuation in the gaming industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1689-1695.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:37:y:2017:i:c:p:71-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gema Pastor-AgustÃn & Marisa RamÃrez-AlesÃ³n & Manuel Espitia-Escuer, 2011. "Complementary Assets and Investment Decisions," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(0), pages 25-39, November.
- Ushijima, Tatsuo, 2009. "R&D intensity and acquisition and divestiture of corporate assets: Evidence from Japan," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 61(5), pages 415-433, September.
- Richard J. Arend, 2008. "Differences in RBV strategic factors and the need to consider opposing factors in turnaround outcomes," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(4), pages 337-355.
- Alain Praet, 2011. "Voluntary firm restructuring: why do firms sell or liquidate their subsidiaries?," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 449-476, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:kruse02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.