Nonneutrality of money in classical monetary thought
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Niehans, Jurg, 1987. "Classical Monetary Theory, New and Old," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 409-424, November.
- Frank Whitson Fetter, 1942. "The Life and Writings of John Wheatley," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50, pages 357-357.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- M. A. Hudson, 1965. "Ricardo On Forced Saving," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 41(94), pages 240-247, June.
- Glasner,David, 1989. "Free Banking and Monetary Reform," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521361750, March.
- Papademos, Lucas & Modigliani, Franco, 1990. "The supply of money and the control of nominal income," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 399-399 Elsevier.
- F. A von Hayek, 1932. "A Note on the Development of the Doctrine of "Forced Saving"," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 123-133.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilles Jacoud, 1994. "Stabilité monétaire et régulation étatique dans l'analyse de Léon Walras," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(2), pages 257-288.
- Moosa, Imad A., 1997. "Testing the long-run neutrality of money in a developing economy: the case of India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 139-155, June.
- Jeffrey M. Lacker & John A. Weinberg, 2007. "Inflation and unemployment: a layperson's guide to the Phillips curve," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 201-227.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney theory ; Economists ; Economic history;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrer:y:1991:i:mar:p:3-15:n:v.77no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.