A Note on the Development of the Doctrine of "Forced Saving"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalai, Ehud & Smorodinsky, Meir, 1975. "Other Solutions to Nash's Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 513-518, May.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Elisha A. Pazner & David Schmeidler, 1974. "A Difficulty in the Concept of Fairness," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(3), pages 441-443.
- Pazner, Elisha A. & Schmeidler, David, 1976. "Social contract theory and ordinal distributive equity," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 261-268.
- T. de Scitovszky, 1941. "A Note on Welfare Propositions in Economics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 77-88.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas M. Humphrey, 1991. "Nonneutrality of money in classical monetary thought," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Mar, pages 3-15.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Mudit Kapoor & Ernst Schaumburg, 2009. "Causes of the Great Recession of 2007-9: The Financial Crisis is the Symptom not the Disease!," NBER Working Papers 15404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Peneder & Andreas Resch, 2015.
"Schumpeter and venture finance: radical theorist, broke investor, and enigmatic teacher,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 24(6), pages 1315-1352.
- Michael Peneder & Andreas Resch, 2014. "Schumpeter and Venture Finance. Radical Theorist, Broke Investor and Enigmatic Teacher," WIFO Working Papers 490, WIFO.
- Ferlito, Carmelo, 2015. "At the Root of Economic Fluctuations: Expectations, Preferences and Innovation. Theoretical Framework and Empirical Evidences," MPRA Paper 67708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schumpeter J. A., 2016. "Bank Credit and the “Creation” of Deposits," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 151-159, July.
- Erdős, Tibor, 2004.
"Mekkora lehet Magyarországon a fenntartható növekedés üteme? - I. A fenntartható gazdasági növekedés elméleti kérdései
[How high can Hungary’s sustainable growth rate be? I. Theoretical questions a," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 389-414.
- Zijp, R. van & Visser, H., 1992. "Mathematical formalization and the analysis of Cantillon effects," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:47:y:1932:i:1:p:123-133.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .