« Be quiet », mais modérément : le rôle de l'État dans la pensée économique de Jeremy Bentham
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nathalie Sigot, 1993. ""Be Quiet" mais modérement : le rôle de l'Etat dans la pensée économique de Jeremy Bentham," Post-Print hal-00578352, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Enzo Pesciarelli, 1989.
"Smith, Bentham, and the Development of Contrasting Ideas on Entrepreneurship,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 521-536, Fall.
- Enzo PESCIARELLI, 1988. "Smith, Bentham and the Development of Contrasting Ideas on Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 11, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Christian Schmidt, 1988. "Programme de recherche benthamien et économie politique britannique. Deux rendez-vous manqués," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 39(4), pages 809-840.
- Frank Petrella, 1977. "Benthamism and the demise of Classical economic Ordnungspolitik," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 215-236, Summer.
- Marco E.L. Guidi, 2009. "Jeremy Bentham," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economics and Ethics, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andr Lapidus & Nathalie Sigot, 2000.
"Individual utility in a context of asymmetric sensitivity to pleasure and pain: an interpretation of Bentham's felicific calculus,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 45-78.
- André Lapidus & Nathalie Sigot, 2000. "Individual Utility in a Context of Asymetric Sensitivity to Pleasure and Pain: An Interpretation of Bentham's Felicific Calculus," Post-Print hal-00344899, HAL.
- Nathalie Sigot, 1998. "Les principes d'un système monétaire sain de Bentham," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 32(1), pages 117-140.
- Antoinette Baujard, 2010.
"Collective interest vs. individual interest in Bentham's Felicific Calculus. Questioning welfarism and fairness,"
- Antoinette Baujard, 2012. "Collective interest vs. individual interest in Bentham's felicific calculus. Questioning welfarism and fairness," Post-Print halshs-00666084, HAL.
- A. Baujard, 2006. "From moral welfarism to technical non-welfarism : A step back to Bentham’s felicific calculus of its members," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200606, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1993_num_44_1_409436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.